Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabolic kitchen the fastest selling ef book of all time.

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with An

Yes indeed, it is a good book

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with An

in each meal or recipe does it tell you how many cal or g of fat,carb,protein etcc

I'll give 25,000k to the next 3 to get it too. I got it last night, am very impressed! Looking forward to making a few things tonight. He has great ideas in it, and I typically can't cook for shit, but this makes it look easy!!

There is a reason this is the fastest selling e-book of all time! This book makes it so easy to get your diet on track and everyone know this is one of the most important parts of training. This book should be part of everyones bodybuilding arsenal imo.

Great work Needto, I love it.

btw ive been using nutritiondata.com for years its a fantastic site

DaveTSI said:
There is a reason this is the fastest selling e-book of all time! This book makes it so easy to get your diet on track and everyone know this is one of the most important parts of training. This book should be part of everyones bodybuilding arsenal imo.

Great work Needto, I love it.

btw ive been using nutritiondata.com for years its a fantastic site

^^good bro material right there.

I think it's great that you're doing this. I have formal culinary training and have worked in many many kitchens and I understand very well the importance of TASTE in food, especially for bodybuilders for whom eating is more part of the job than it is an enjoyment. I think everyone should know how to be a good cook and it seems like your book will help. much Respect
:Chef:

Dont suppose I could get an actual book...I dont like E-books..??

BigDuke99 said:
Dont suppose I could get an actual book...I dont like E-books..??
It can be printed out bro. Works great in a binder. Thats what most guys are doing.

Top Bottom