Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining weight on a CKD???

I finished my first week of the CKD today. All in all it went smoothly, except for the fact that I have had zero energy all week. Hopefully my body will react better next week. I cant wait until carb up tomorrow! Anyway, when I started I weighed 208lbs, 6 days later I now weigh 210lbs. Is this normal? I am taking some AS but not much (300mg prop/week and 50mg winny/day). I have stuck to a strict diet and followed Mr. X breakdown and ratios to a T for fat, protein and calories. I look a little leaner, but it has only been a week so I expected to see my reults on the scale more than anything. Now Im a little discouraged. I plan on giving it another week, but I would like to see some drop in weight. Any input on this?

Thanks/TP

I say dont concentrate on weight alone, get your BF% and see if you're lowering it. I'm 178 and 16%BF, I would love to be 240lb and 5-7%BF. I think when you step on your scale it's not the weight that counts it's the BF%. Just my opinion........

Top Bottom