Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done with Brown Rice

Oatmeal12

Shit sucks ass. I hate it and I've been eating it for 3 years. Tried dressing that shit up every way possible, still taste like cardboard. White rice from here on till the day I die. :)

The GI isn't that much different between brown and white. I went through a brown rice phase too but personally don't feel white is actually all that bad. Its not overly nutrient dense but thats what oatmeal is for.

It sucks i agree, i still get it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean you guys dont eat brown rice, broccoli and chicken breast 6 times a day..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

White pre workout brown post workout and oatmeal in the am... Only times I eat carbs wen off a cycle.. Wen on I eat carbs 5x a day

i used to love that chinese white rice glue stuff back in the day with those baby carrots.

but yeah i love brown rice today.. mixed with some grass fed beef or chicken with brocolli. best post workout meal ever.

you guys are getting me hungry this early.

I feel you. I tried the whole brown rice thing and it didn't sit well, there's only so much you can do to brown rice before you get sick of eating it!

You need some Asian friends. I complained about the flavor of brown and white rice in front of a few of my Asian friends a few months ago and got at really interesting response. They called me "cheap".

One of the girls offered to drive me down to their favorite Asian market and help me buy some good rice. I always bought my rice at the local grocery store in little plastic bags. She guided me to the area in the store where they had 50 kilo bags of rice cut open ready for customers to scoop out the rice they wanted. She walked from bag to bag picking up a handful, smelling it, and then moving on. She finally chose one variety of white rice and one variety of brown rice for me. I bought a kilo of each.

The rice was delicious. The difference in flavor was dramatic. The rice had a nicer aroma and the flavor matched. Are you cheap, too?

Actually, the price difference was almost nothing.

Top Bottom