Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any of you competitive bber's ever use a little adderal in your pre-contest phase?

ifbb411

I have been using doing clen. 2 days on/2days off. On the (2) days off of clen I am using 10-20mg. of adderal. I find that it is better than any ephedrine related compounds I have used, because it gives a thermogenic effect, like ephedrine related compounds, but it also gives you more concentration. It helps you stay on task with your workouts and with your eating plan....It also curbs your appetite, like ephedrine related products. One thing adderal does not do that ephedrine does is that it doesn't give me heart palpitations, which is surprising. HERE IS MY QUESTION HOWEVER...How catabolic is adderal in the small doses I am taking??? For anyone that competes and has used adderal, or anyone that has any general knowledge on it, please give some input, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Re: Do any of you competitive bber's ever use a little adderal in your pre-contest ph

My friends and I used to do it in school. Very nice stuff. Ive read that its addicting but I dont know how much truth there is behind that. Go to www.erowid.org and search for adderal and there are several articles.

Re: Do any of you competitive bber's ever use a little adderal in your pre-contest ph

Adderal, FYI is branded amphetamine salt. It's a combination of four different amphetamines, among them dextro-amphetamine which gives the pills a sweet taste. Aka speed. Among the sides that would be conducive to pre contest prep are 1) diuretic effect 2) thermogenics. Unfortunately, it surpesses your apetite which can make choking down that chicken breast far worse of a task than it already is sometimes, not to mention how mentally addictive it can be, and after a long while, physically addictive.

It is my personal opinion that in reguards to #1, there are far batter diuretics out there, and #2, there are far better thermogenics out there. BOTH of which will not cause The "drive" you talk about will always be accompanied by a converse "lack of drive" six to eight hours later, wherein your dopamine and norepinephrine will negatively spike and your metabolism will regress back to normal and then overcompensate by slowing down tremendously.

I won't say stay away, but I think speed is a drug that does not hold a place in bodybuilding.

In terms of catabolism, it is mildly catabolic at doses starting around 60mg/day.

for what its worth, clen lasts in the body for days, so doing a few days on, then a few days off is pointless, your best bet is 2 weeks on, 2 off
As for the question, I used ritalin and dexedrine in my early contest prep, just to get a handle on my appetite

needsize said:
for what its worth, clen lasts in the body for days, so doing a few days on, then a few days off is pointless, your best bet is 2 weeks on, 2 off
As for the question, I used ritalin and dexedrine in my early contest prep, just to get a handle on my appetite
exactly clen half life is 35 hours

csobel said:
In terms of catabolism, it is mildly catabolic at doses starting around 60mg/day.

So If i am taking 7.5 mg. of adderal a day i shouldn't have to worry about catabolism???

No, 7.5mg is a very reasonable dose. In mine and my friends experience it will not lead to catabolism... not very scientific but that's just what we found in general.

Top Bottom