Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Soda

SoreArms

For the record, I had not drank any soda or carbonated/sugar drink (besides an occasional tonic with vodka) in several months, pure F'ing water.
Today, I felt a craving for something carbonated (+caffeine), so I decided to try a diet Coke, had never tasted one before. It's not bad, and looking at the label I see it has no sugar and no carbs, but before i get excited about having an occasional alternative to water, what other things are in there that I should watch out for? I doubt it's all goodness.

here's what I know

heard it can kick you out of ketosis.. other than that just watch out ingesting too many artificial sweeteners per day.. just for health reasons

also heard it actually has 1 calorie but they round down ;-)

I'm sure other people know more

it depends if you are sensitive to apartame. if you aren't(you can test with keto sticks after you drink some) and it doesn't kick you out of keto or ur not on a keto diet then drink away!

There is nothing wrong with diet soda

It is not a "healthy" drink but way better than the regular sodas

Phosphoric acid is not that good though

I drank another diet coke today and about 2 hours later, I got a case of the runs. Since nothing in my diet changed from the last few days, I blame it on the Diet Coke. I ain't drinking that sh*t no more.

the only downside to soda is that it being carbonated and sweetened artificially produces an acidic response within a body, which can induce a number of negative effects, like detrimentally effect endurance, irritate inner stomach layers, in high amounts is inhibitive to protein synthesis...
but once in a while Dr. Pepper or Cream Soda is palatable :eek:

Top Bottom