Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet plan

Reggii

AM
6:30----------meal,250mg ALA
8:00----------shake
12:00--------School lunch,250mg ALA
3:30-5:30---Workout
5:45---------10g creapure w/dextrose
6:30---------shake
8:00---------meal
9:00---------flax oil(1 tea) & eggs
10:00-------shake(OR)meal flax oil(1 tea)

I won't add glutamine
Does anyone use ginger root?
Does it work?

really..I heard it is supposed to make you absorb more protein. Do you have any suggestions about my diet plan?.. thanks

You're not telling me whether you're cutting or bulking, or how many calories you're consuming, or how much protein you're taking in, how much cardio you do, etc. see where i'm going w/ this?

I can tell you that if you drink a shake of whey at 08:00am it will be gone by 10:00am. Meaning catabolism you may be in catabolism for 2 hours till your lunch at 12:00. If you drink a shake make it cassein shake b/c it will last for a much longer period of time. If you have the whey shake change it and drink that at 6:30am and have something solid at 8am.

I can tell you that your workout is way too long. 1.5 hours should be the abosolute max, it would be best for 1 hour.

And what does your post workout shake look like, how much dextrose and protein?

I workout with the football team...there ain't much I can do about the workouts....but I drink optimum nutrition's chocolate...also I just need to get stronger and faster...whether that means being lean or being a little bulky I don't know..but that is what I am trying to achieve

Well.. still haven't said shit about your diet or any of the above questions... and you don't know what you want at this point... and some factors are out of your control. Can't help you in any way then... don't know how i could have helped in the first place.

Hey listen Risky......this isn't the riskybizz board....someone else may have something to offer the kid. Freakin chill out..give the kid time to answer.......if you can't help then shut up and go to other threads......let someone else do a job that you couldn't do.

Well stop talking shit and tell him what you can offer him. Bring it to the table and stop talking shit.

Anyone can come in and help which is what i tried to do... and I'm at this board b/c of the sole fact that many members on this board are very knowledgeable. I never claimed I was more or less knowledgeable than anyone here.

So again... if you have some advice to give then give it and stop talking shit.

Top Bottom