Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for colitis

Everton Mq

Hi everyone, I wonder what type of foods to avoid when you suffer from colitis and what to eat to diminish symptoms, thank you.

I know 2 locals with this. First you test foods which cause issues and those that don'r. My buddies tend towards high calorie foods as you're not getting all you need with the issues colitis causes so the more calories the better.

you need to listen to the podcast we had with dr gerry and with Chris Tuttle where we talked about crohns disease

unlike the crap you will hear from your doctor who will just put you on meds there ARE things you can do to help the situation out. prolonged fasting, raw sauerkraut and kombucha, a plant based diet and gradually introducing foods slowly are what you need to do to fix this. many people with crohns, just like any other issue like this, are too lazy to put in the work to fix it.. the drugs your doctor are giving you actually do more HARM long term

I know this is a older thread but is there any way that you could link to that podcast? I have crohns and am sick of feeling the way I feel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know this is a older thread but is there any way that you could link to that podcast? I have crohns and am sick of feeling the way I feel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i don't remember what episode it was bro but trevor will.

if you need help with crohns you can hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult.. i can get you turned around with that.

Top Bottom