Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Poll: (low carb, low fat or low carb, high fat

When cutting eating low carbs, do you prefer?

• Low Carbs, High Fat (CKD, BodyOpus, etc)

Votes: 63 27.3%
  • Low Carbs, Moderate Fat (25-35%)

Votes: 106 45.9%
  • Low Carbs, Low Fat (20% or less)

Votes: 60 26.0%

• Total voters
If straight Keto is what your talking about then yea I agree that no one whether bodybuilder or not should do it. Even if someone happens to be on gear I wouldnt ever do it straight Keto. There are many flaws with dieting this way. All that diet would be is a big waste of gear and money.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Funny lately I feel best when I eat 80~100 grams of carbs with or without gear... and I am far from depleted and weak. 26, 6'0 195 and 8~9 percent bf. I may not be bodybuilder huge but that isn't my goal. Speed strength and agility are most important to me. Eating like this I also have no hunger pangs, no bloat, and endless energy. A typical break fast is 2 tbsp coconut oil 4 eggs half carton egg whites Greek yogurt 2% and a sausage or bacon or peanut butter.
All I'm saying is there are many ways to skin a cat so find what works best for you and fuck all the nay sayers it isn't worth your time.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

Funny lately I feel best when I eat 80~100 grams of carbs with or without gear... and I am far from depleted and weak. 26, 6'0 195 and 8~9 percent bf. I may not be bodybuilder huge but that isn't my goal. Speed strength and agility are most important to me. Eating like this I also have no hunger pangs, no bloat, and endless energy. A typical break fast is 2 tbsp coconut oil 4 eggs half carton egg whites Greek yogurt 2% and a sausage or bacon or peanut butter.
All I'm saying is there are many ways to skin a cat so find what works best for you and fuck all the nay sayers it isn't worth your time.

^^^^ this

Is that 80-100g carbs ever day or only on weekends? If it's every day then ya, that's a great diet. Glycogen stores are being replenished daily and you can achieve decent muscle breakdown as long as you aren't severely lacking calories from your other macros.

However, doing refeeds only on weekends is ridiculous. Come Tuesday you are depleted of glycogen and you won't be doing shit to your muscles. You'll basically just be doing a cardio workout even though it may feel like you're working the muscle. You will go into a catabolic state the majority of the week and then refuel for a Monday workout. All for what? Because you're too lazy to count a few carbs even though you're already counting the rest of your macros? If you're in the gym regularly and already counting marcos & calories might as well do it right or you're just wasting time. Whatever the goal may be, you are still spending the time dieting and exercising. Why diminish your gains?

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Yeah its everyday bro. I dont get many times where i feel à refeed is necessary eating like this, but i will eat a large ice cream or cheesecake once à week with the wife cause i still do Enjoy the odd treat here and there: )

Anything around 80 grams of carbs or less will still put you in Keto in most people. Doing this diet I don't train as frequently because I don't want to go catabolic. By Tuesday I trained every muscle with high intensity low volume. Then come Friday I eat a little bit of carbs prior to my workout and do a high volume low intensity workout. The carbs prior to the Friday workout give the muscles needed fuel. Right after the workout I start with carbing up. 4:1 ratio of high glycemic index carbs to protein right after my workout and go from there. If you plan on working out more frequently then yes you run the risk of going catabolic.

One more thing your body uses ATP for energy not from glycogen directly. Whether fat or carbs your body will convert that to ATP for energy. Fats actually yield more ATP per gram then carbs do. Carbs make the muscles feel full because carbs attract water molecules into the cells.

If my body were to be energy depleted it would be impossible for me to play in my competitive hockey leagues.

what is keto bro just curios never heard of it

Keto is an amazing diet that allows you to drop all your muscle while maintaining about 15% body fat. It works wonders for dropping numbers off a scale... For the anabolic user it also works great. The body is in such an anabolic state that you can maintain a decent amount of muscle while dropping most your fat so you can tell everyone you're all natural and it be believable.

Keto is an amazing diet that allows you to drop all your muscle while maintaining about 15% body fat. It works wonders for dropping numbers off a scale... For the anabolic user it also works great. The body is in such an anabolic state that you can maintain a decent amount of muscle while dropping most your fat so you can tell everyone you're all natural and it be believable.

you mean drop all fat right, what types of things do you eat can you give me a meal plan for a day

Someone tell me thier thoughts on this meal plan for cutting

Breakfast 6:00am 4eggs with ham and a little bit of cheese
snack 9:00am 1 can of tuna with onions tomatoes
Lunch 12:00pm two leg quarters (chicken) can of green beans
snack 3:00pm protein shake

Cardio 3 times a week (5 miles in about 40min)
Wieghts 6 days a week
120 mcgs clen a day split up morning and afternoon

33 years old
5'10" 215 trying to get below 200

Top Bottom