Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Poll: (low carb, low fat or low carb, high fat

When cutting eating low carbs, do you prefer?

• Low Carbs, High Fat (CKD, BodyOpus, etc)

Votes: 63 27.3%
  • Low Carbs, Moderate Fat (25-35%)

Votes: 106 45.9%
  • Low Carbs, Low Fat (20% or less)

Votes: 60 26.0%

• Total voters
cannot answer this as when I cut the further along I get the more things change. And the diet is not the same proportions of fats,carbs,protien all week. My diets look something like this

12 wks out-8 wks out: appr 300 grams of carbs/day, 40-50 grams of fat, 300 grams of protien

8 wks out- 4 wks out: I begin carb cycling, 2 days straight at 150 grams,every 3rd day is a carb re-feed of 250-300grams. however fat intake is upped to 80-100 grams/day, protien around 300 grams

4 wks out -showtime(or lowest bodyfat goal) carbs kept at 150 grams each day, fats also begin cycling, day 1 around 80 grams, day 2 at 40-60 grams, day 3 at 20-30 grams. besides for 1 cheat meal/wk up until the last 10 days out(no sugary foods, if I cheat its w/ 2 or 3 slices of pizza w/ fat free cheese or some pancakes w/ sugar free syrup), then cheats dropped. If I think I'm going flat I do not fill back out w/ carbs, however have a serving of sirloin steak every 2-3 days. Anyways, may not be for everybody but thats how i do it up

I follow this diet and It works great.

Breakfast: Proteinshake(50g protein), berries and Omega3(5g)+olive oil(10g)

Snack: chickenbreast, sallad

Workout
PW drink: 60g carbs, 50g protein

Lunch: Chicken, Veggies, sallad, olive oil

Snack: Proteindrink

Dinner: As the lunch

Before bedtime: 60g caseinate, Berries, 5g omega3, 10g olive oil.

I get about 2500cals on this. I do it for 5 days, then I eat like "normal" = Fries, steak, rise, bread and so on. More Carbs. I workout 6 days per week, 4 heavy, 2 light. Just pop that Carbs post workout when the body needs it the most and you will preserv more muscle than you think.

when someone talks about low and high carb days, how much is actually low and high?

these are practically some of my eating days: can they be said as cutting diet?

breakfast 7am- special k + pear+ 2 egg whites
10am- apple+ veg. salad with turkey slices
1pm- veg salad with can of tuna
preworkout 4pm- fat free yogurt, 25 almonds
Fullbody workout + abs
6pm- 5 medium sized chicken breast pieces + large veg salad.
8.30pm- 3 small chicken breast pieces + apple

breakfast 5am- special k cereal with milk. (when i say special k i mean about 150grams). orange and 3 egg whites
6-8am workout - full body workout + abs+ cardio (20mins)
8.15am- small veg salad, 2 egg whites, 3 turkey slices
10.30am- apple+ 3 chicken slices (packed like ham)
1pm- veg salad with 5 medium sized chicken + 10 almonds
5pm- can of tuna + very small veg salad with some capers + pear
8pm steak with veg salad

4.30am- breakfast- oatmeal cereal + milk+ 2 eggs (1 white) + pear
5-6.15am fullbody workout + abs
postworkout 6.30am- 2 brown bread sandiwches with light butter and turkey slices + fat free cheese + 3 egg whites + apple
8am- 5 almonds
11am- orange + 10 almonds
3pm- small veg salad tih can of tuna
5pm- HIIT sprints
5.45pm- large veg salad with 2 palm sized fish portions
8pm- 1 whole broccoli + 1 turkey slice

breakfast- 1 1/2 serving of oatmeal + 3 eggs (2 whites) + apple
10am- large chicken breast + large veg. salad
1pm- orange + yogurt + 10 almonds
4pm- large chicken breast + veg salad + apple
6pm- apple+ yogurt
8pm- can of tuna + 10 almonds

4am- breakfast- 2 servings special k, apple, can of tuna
4.30-6am fullbody workout + abs
6.15am- brown rice with can of tuna and olive oil (about 250grams uncooked) (is this a lot?)
10am- 2 apples and a fat free yogurt (125grams)
2pm- cardio (30mins jog)
2.30pm- 2 palm sized fish portions + veg salad+olive oil
5pm- 2 turkey slices + 4 cherry tomatoes + 3 eggs (2 whites)
8pm- veg salad with 3 turkey slices

Somebody posted this on here and Im givin it a try
Carb cycling is definitely the way to go...follow this guidline:

Carb Cycle

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - No carb days (eat all VERY lean meats like chicken breasts/tuna/turkey etc. and leafy greens...Protein shakes should be made with water. Use skim milk on the other days days)

Tuesday and Saturday - High carb days (150g)

Thursday and Sunday - Low carb days (50-75g)

**Do not count your leafy greens as carbs because things like Spinach and Broccoli are considered "free food" in which you should be eating on a regular**

Protien: same everyday: Body Weight x 1.2 to 1.5 (to get a high and clean Protein intake, a Protein powder is NECESSARY along with an Amino Acids supplement to prevent muscle loss)

Fat: Same everyday: 50g (albeit good fats - Essential Fatty Acids/Fatty Fish/Lean Cuts of Steak/Nuts/Seeds/Avacados etc.)

You MUST lift heavy and hard in the gym to keep the muscles you've got...concentrate on Compound Lifts (Squats/Deadlifts/Bench/Dips/Overhead Presses/Pullups/Rows). If you lift heavy enough, you will not have to do isolation exercises (i.e. curls/tris etc) because the compound lifts will recruit enough muscle fibers to set the foundation starting out. After a couple months it would be ok to supplement in some isos. On the High Carb days, coordinate it with lifting your weakest body part (my guess is your legs) as you will be highly anabolic. Do cardio 2-3 times per week on any carb day, it won't matter until you get into single digit body fat where it tends to get stubborn.

That is how I personally started cutting and I actually put on muscle all the while losing roughly 25 lbs of pure fat. I'm currently at 9% body fat at 6' 1" 210 lbs and my goal is 6% BF...believe me you will make fast steady gains with this routine.

Remember: LIFT HARD AND HEAVY AS HELL IN THE GYM and you CANNOT fail with this!

Top Bottom