Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

corn or not in my diet

Liamjblack

This is something I love to eat almost everyday, some people say is very fattening , as I understand corn is the main provided food to cows to fatten them up, something I didn't know until a few days ago, so is this something somebody who's looking to lose weight definitively shouldn't have in their diet?

corn is a good ole american scam. same with the dairy industry

farmers depend on us consuming it.. they also depend on us putting it into our fuel and using it with sweeteners like HFCS.

stay away, far far away from it... it is NOT a vegetable in the first place.

research shows that corn is universally tainted with fungal poisons, known as mycotoxins. Corn, as it turns out, is an easy food for fungi and molds to infest. These organisms produce some of the most toxic chemicals that occur naturally on earth, and they can be very harmful to human health.

Last edited:
Small amounts are not going to make you fat but the main veggies in your diet should be dark green like broccoli, kale, spinach. Just eat a variety and incorporate multiple colours to get all the nutrients you need.

There is nothing wrong with corn IF (and that's a big if) it's organically grown or from a local farmer.

The problem with corn is that it's extremely genetically modified now. It's as genetically modified as soy and wheat.

If the corn is organic or from a local farmer, corn is actually a very health complex carbohydrate. It's actually a grain like rice, oatmeal etc. THat's why you can make corn bread etc. with it.

You can incorporate corn into a healthy diet, just treat it as a carbohydrate source.

Top Bottom