Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest preparation nightmare !!!

BodyCarvers

... throughout my misreable life i had 3 Questions :-

1-what is inside the bermuda triangle
2-how the pyramids were built
3-How to prepare for a Contest ??!!!
:confused:

• i know that it is not easy to obtain the answer for that Question , but i hope that maybe someone would answer me or atleast show me some links , articles , discussions about it
  • what am asking about is the precontest week or 15 days when it comes to (Carb,Sodium,Water,Protein) intake
  • Sodium is it a friend or a Foe ?!
  • Carbs ?! when to take carbs , how to load , Muscle Glycogen protocol
  • Water , when to increase water intake ? when to decrease , when to cut water completely ? should i cut it or not ?!
  • Protein and dieting , should i increase protein intake , should i decrease Carb intake while increasing the pure protein value
i know that these info would require a few Bucks , but i thought that maybe i should give it a try to search for a myth-Buster over here , i'll be so thankful if someone answered me honestly , coz here from where i come (Egypt) no one would do it for free , also there is alot of broscience i've seen so i'd like to know your answers scientifically

if you can share any info , (secrets as i've been told ) i'll appreciate
also if you can refer me to some links that talk about these please do .
:artist:Thanks in Advance Lads. <3

we actually had an evolutionary.org podcast where trevor laid out his contest prep in detail. go to that site and find the podcasts.. it was one of the more recent ones and is worth the 15 minutes to listen to it

Definitely take advantage of this. This is the type of information that most people have to pay coaches for. Having a coach when preparing for a show is something I strongly recommend as well.

Listen to episode #97 of evolutionary radio podcast -> https://www.evolutionary.org/episode-97/

I do an entire 25 minute segment on how to peak for a bodybuilding competition. I go through sodium, water, carbs, diuretics etc.

If this is your first show, I would recommend hiring a coach to help you with the whole process. It will put your mind at ease having someone tell you what to do so you don't have to over think it all.

You can send me an email (link in signature) if you need some help.

Top Bottom