Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

colonic cleansing??????

skinnybastid

has anyone tried this????? i am interested!!! i am not a big person and my bodyfat is very low but i have a bit of a stomach.........i am thinking it might be from some undigested food.........any one know of a good way to flush out the colon and undigested food?????? i know i will get picked on for this one but i would at least like a couple of serious responses.

You'll be able to flush money out of your wallet. If you have regular, ahem, bowel habits, you don't need to have a colonic. If you haven't taken a dump in about 3 weeks, an enema might be a good idea. Otherwise, leave your lower GI track alone.

Magnesium Citrate

You can get it at the drug store. Tastes good too. Like soda pop. Lemon or cherry flavor. Drink the whole bottle. A couple of hours later everything will be coming out. I use the stuff at parties. I pour a few bottles in the 'punch bowl' when no one is looking and then disable the toilets. What a laugh.

Re: Magnesium Citrate

booger said:
You can get it at the drug store. Tastes good too. Like soda pop. Lemon or cherry flavor. Drink the whole bottle. A couple of hours later everything will be coming out. I use the stuff at parties. I pour a few bottles in the 'punch bowl' when no one is looking and then disable the toilets. What a laugh.

are u serious or is this a joke????? does it flush undigested food out too??????

Magnesium Citrate? I thought the FDA took that off the shelfs....what country are you in?

Mr.X :cool:

Everything Goes

I'm in the US. You must have this mixed up with something else. It does taste like soda pop. It's almost as good as a Fleet Kit #1. That's the stuff you take before they scope your a**hole when they are checking for polyps or colon cancer. You end up clean as a whistle. And I wasn't joking about putting it in the punchbowl at parties. But that was 30 years ago when I was a kid. These days I dump a gallon of antifreeze in. (just joking this time)

LoL @ booger, damn you were a menace.. haha kinda reminds me of the movie "Dumb and Dumber" if you've seen the movie then you know what im talking about. :D

what is the consensus on these? i hear mixed reports about if they are good for you or not. i personally have never tried one but feel like if i did it would make me feel much better. i have a weak stomach and sometimes feel "clogged up" and bloated. wonder if this would help me out

mwm5 said:
what is the consensus on these? i hear mixed reports about if they are good for you or not. i personally have never tried one but feel like if i did it would make me feel much better. i have a weak stomach and sometimes feel "clogged up" and bloated. wonder if this would help me out

They will definitely help with the bloat feeling. I hae done them, but only on weekends. I am not into using public bathrooms a million times. I will just do it Friday nights-Sunday. It helps a lot.

Top Bottom