Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College student HELP

Chuck Diesel

I was just wondering what are some of the things that you guys eat throughout the day to keep your small meals going. I am at school from 10am to 7pm straight through, so I don't have much time. What are some healthy, quick, not BORING meals that I can eat and change up with so as not to get tired of dieting? Thanks.

really depends on your diet goals... Bring a little tupperware with some brown rice and chicken / beef. Maybe protein bars... if you are on no carb diet, throw some hard boiled eggs in there. Or one of those little tuna kits and throw out the relish and crackers.

Just trying to lose about 15 lbs. Eat clean, no CKD or anything. Too demanding on my body while trying to write papers etc. Thanks for input.

I just carry a portable cooler around with me everywhere. I make sure I have all of my meals for the day, including protein drinks. People think it's wierd at first, but fuck em', you look a hell of a lot better than they do!

Just make sure you have some chicken breasts, tuna with maybe some onion and celery (no mayo), egg whites, brown rice, broccoli, and all of your supplements.

I've done homemade beef jerky, tuna, RTD shakes, apples, rice, wheat crackers, nuts, sardines, pita bread...

There is nothing healthy to eat on campus. It is pathetic. No whole food anywhere.

Not only that, but it seems as if everytime my friends want to eat, no matter where you go there is only like ONE thing that I can actually get that is healthy. It sucks what the world is coming to. Any other suggestions would be great.

I know the feeling.

I must spend 30 minutes a day prepping my meals for on campus. I'll usually buy the biggest pack of chicken breasts that I can, grill em, and refrigerate them. Then I'll just throw them in some tupperware and in my bag. They taste just fine at room temp. String cheese is pretty portable also. I'm lucky though and can usually make it home easily. But fuck me if I haven't made protein/flax shakes in the bathroom of the library.

Top Bottom