Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after a workout i eat carbs simple or sugar..

missyd143

i only eat carbs after weight training and wondering if any of these cokkie or sweet tart carbs with whey will store as fat or effect fat burning 2 hours later when i have my high protein meal...

Whoa

Whoa, even cutting you definitiely need carbs post workout, not taking in carbs post workout is horrible advice.

You can have a shake drink with 50- grams of sugar if you want.
Or carb drink or pint of white rice or 3 or 4 pieces of fruit. be sure to take in protein shake and simple carbs within 30 minutes, sooner the better immediately after workout. None of it will store as fat. Replenishes glycogen to the muscles and begins recovery.
Hell you might need them more when cutting than when not cutting.

I swear by .8g dextrose per kilo of bodyweight and half that amount of Hydrolized protein post workout. I even use it when dieting, I take in under 200g carbs per day when dieting, and it definitely helps with recovery.

I'm with Game...

whether cutting, bulking, what ever carbs post workout begin the replenishment of muscle glycogen and ATP stores. post workout nutrition is so very important.

Top Bottom