Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

John Gotti Jr. arrested on murder charges..

the_alcatraz said:
most italians are in construction and olive oil business :p they've gone legit

the new "mob" is the asian mobs, i.e. yakuza and triads....you'll realize this soon enough...makes no diff to me bro you can think whatever you want to think :)

yes you are right, they are in construction and concrete(huge money)

and they are always busting them for some form of fraud

point being=underground activity is alive and well
always will be

the_alcatraz said:
+1

Right now all the mafias and organzied crime comes second to Asian crime organizations, i.e. Yakuza, Triads, etc....
ever heard of the genovese clan?
200plus deep and only one major snitch in 1986
the cadillac of orgainized crime
they stay under the radar so nobody ever hears about them

word.

The smart italian clans run their business OUTSIDE nyc/usa.

Hard for the fbi to snoop on leaders when they're not even in the us. They've learned from al qaeda. :)

In real-life Tony Soprano would be living in Woodbridge, Ontario.

r

ortiz34 said:
yes you are right, they are in construction and concrete(huge money)

and they are always busting them for some form of fraud

point being=underground activity is alive and well
always will be

you could be right bro...seems like you know info about the mob and organzied crime better than I do....thnx for the info

Bino said:
ever heard of the genovese clan?
200plus deep and only one major snitch in 1986
the cadillac of orgainized crime
they stay under the radar so nobody ever hears about them

no i havent but i'm very interested if u have a link or some info to forward me :)

the_alcatraz said:
no i havent but i'm very interested if u have a link or some info to forward me :)
Since the 1990s, infamous mobsters in top positions of all Five Families have become informants and testified against as many as they can name, putting the Boss, Capos and Soldiers away on various criminal charges. This included Bonanno crime family Boss Joseph "Big Joe" Massino, who defected in 2005. Several top Genovese crime family figures like Underboss Venero "Benny Eggs" Mangano, Consigliere Louis "Bobby" Manna, capo James "Little Jimmy" Ida and Street boss Liborio "Barney" Bellomo received lengthy prison sentences on murder, racketeering and conspiracy convictions. During the last decades, US law enforcement systematically broke down the Genovese crime family, as well as other mafia families. Despite these indictments however, the Genovese family remains a formidable power with as many as 200 made men, and has remained out of the media spotlight. They are still considered to be the most powerful family in the country.

Since late 2004, a series of prosecutions against high-ranking Genovese family capos has weakened the family even more. Liborio "Barney" Bellomo (street boss), already incarcerated for racketeering, was hit with murder charges and will not be released until late 2008. He is considered to be the most viable candidate to named offial sitting boss of the family. Dominick "Quiet Dom" Cirillo, Lawrence Dentico and Mario Gigante, one Consigliere plus senior capos, have also been indicted on broad RICO enterprise charges and put behind bars. Vincent Gigante died in 2005 and the leadership expectedly went to reputed Genovese capo turned Acting boss, Daniel "Danny the Lion" Leo, and with the 2006 release of Gigante's prominent Underboss Venero "Benny Eggs" Mangano and the promotion of incarcerated Dominick "Quiet Dom" Cirillo, the Genovese family administration was believed to be whole again during 2008. [14]

However, in March 2008, Acting boss Daniel Leo was sentenced to 5 years in prison for loansharking and extortion. [15] Underboss Venero Mangano is reportedly heading the Brooklyn faction of the Genovese crime family, and acting consigliere, Lawrence "Little Larry" Dentico, operated the New Jersey faction of the family until convicted of racketeering, loansharking and extortion charges. He will not be released until 2009. Rumor has it that {capo?} Paul "Paulie Stripes" DiMarco is heading up day-to-day activities, but further information can not be confirmed. In July 2008 one time street boss for Vincent Gigante Liborio "Barney" Bellomo was paroled from prison after serving 12 years. What role he will play in the Genovese hierarchy is open to speculation, but he is likely to have a major say in the running of the family once his tight parole restrictions are over.

Although the much weakened Genovese family is heavily under pressure, it still succeeds much power and influence in several areas of New York, New Jersey, Atlantic City and Florida. It is being recognized as the most powerful Mafia family in the United States. [16]

200 people is a lot of made guys...esp considering they all have crews of unmade bros, looking at at least 1,000 affilliated peeps.

not bad for a washed up "mob"

I'm surprised actually that they still have that much power

Bino said:
Since the 1990s, infamous mobsters in top positions of all Five Families have become informants and testified against as many as they can name, putting the Boss, Capos and Soldiers away on various criminal charges. This included Bonanno crime family Boss Joseph "Big Joe" Massino, who defected in 2005. Several top Genovese crime family figures like Underboss Venero "Benny Eggs" Mangano, Consigliere Louis "Bobby" Manna, capo James "Little Jimmy" Ida and Street boss Liborio "Barney" Bellomo received lengthy prison sentences on murder, racketeering and conspiracy convictions. During the last decades, US law enforcement systematically broke down the Genovese crime family, as well as other mafia families. Despite these indictments however, the Genovese family remains a formidable power with as many as 200 made men, and has remained out of the media spotlight. They are still considered to be the most powerful family in the country.

Since late 2004, a series of prosecutions against high-ranking Genovese family capos has weakened the family even more. Liborio "Barney" Bellomo (street boss), already incarcerated for racketeering, was hit with murder charges and will not be released until late 2008. He is considered to be the most viable candidate to named offial sitting boss of the family. Dominick "Quiet Dom" Cirillo, Lawrence Dentico and Mario Gigante, one Consigliere plus senior capos, have also been indicted on broad RICO enterprise charges and put behind bars. Vincent Gigante died in 2005 and the leadership expectedly went to reputed Genovese capo turned Acting boss, Daniel "Danny the Lion" Leo, and with the 2006 release of Gigante's prominent Underboss Venero "Benny Eggs" Mangano and the promotion of incarcerated Dominick "Quiet Dom" Cirillo, the Genovese family administration was believed to be whole again during 2008. [14]

However, in March 2008, Acting boss Daniel Leo was sentenced to 5 years in prison for loansharking and extortion. [15] Underboss Venero Mangano is reportedly heading the Brooklyn faction of the Genovese crime family, and acting consigliere, Lawrence "Little Larry" Dentico, operated the New Jersey faction of the family until convicted of racketeering, loansharking and extortion charges. He will not be released until 2009. Rumor has it that {capo?} Paul "Paulie Stripes" DiMarco is heading up day-to-day activities, but further information can not be confirmed. In July 2008 one time street boss for Vincent Gigante Liborio "Barney" Bellomo was paroled from prison after serving 12 years. What role he will play in the Genovese hierarchy is open to speculation, but he is likely to have a major say in the running of the family once his tight parole restrictions are over.

Although the much weakened Genovese family is heavily under pressure, it still succeeds much power and influence in several areas of New York, New Jersey, Atlantic City and Florida. It is being recognized as the most powerful Mafia family in the United States. [16]

200 people is a lot of made guys...esp considering they all have crews of unmade bros, looking at at least 1,000 affilliated peeps.

the_alcatraz said:
not bad for a washed up "mob"

I'm surprised actually that they still have that much power
they run a tight crew...the only made bro to turn witness was a guy by the name of fish cafaro in 1986
intriuging to me...esp considering the amount of pressure the FBI puts on them.
while gotti and company was flashing around town, these bros were moving quietly

Bino said:
they run a tight crew...the only made bro to turn witness was a guy by the name of fish cafaro in 1986
intriuging to me...esp considering the amount of pressure the FBI puts on them.
while gotti and company was flashing around town, these bros were moving quietly

how you know so much about the mob? :evil:

Top Bottom