Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF Texas??

She's 21 weeks now due to the legal battle, that sucks. I can see his point in the sense that she had made a medical decision and at the same time maybe he doesn't want another child reminding him of her, maybe he can't handle another child, etc and giving it into adoption is also difficult, so fulfilling her wishes fulfills his... pretty fucked up either way.

You actually read it? Fuck, I'm so mad right now.

She's 21 weeks now due to the legal battle, that sucks. I can see his point in the sense that she had made a medical decision and at the same time maybe he doesn't want another child reminding him of her, maybe he can't handle another child, etc and giving it into adoption is also difficult, so fulfilling her wishes fulfills his... pretty fucked up either way.

she was 14 weeks tho, that's nuts. SO bizarre, be interesting if it makes it what kind of person it will be considering the mother was dead.

Typical American horror story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the mother wanted it this way, the husband and family too...there is literally no one but the state saying that the woman should be kept on life support. Not that the chinese aren't fucked up but they're right on one thing, americans pretty much throw away the elderly yet will go to untold measures to preserve the life of an infant. It's kind of fucked.

The kicker to me is there is a good chance the fetus was deprived of oxygen. So the state is forcing the husband to a) deal with the hospital bills (maybe they have awesome insurance and there's no copays but that's pretty rare) and b) potentially be saddled with a child that has severe disabilities. Wrong on so many levels. This is the shit that I've always worried about with pro lifers wanting to give fetuses rights, where does the line get drawn?

Top Bottom