Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

string_bean00 said:
the first time she did it it was in view of me so she wasn't trying to hide it. i tried to play it off like I didn't care, and i kind of went off with the guys and she went off with her girlfriends. when we met up again she had beads all over her neck and stamps on her ass and shit like that, all slutted out.

Oh damn! Not good. lol

KillahBee said:
Then I cheated on her and broke up with her and started dating a different girl and she started dating a different dude (who I think she was cheating on me with). Then like 2 yrs later (our sr. year) we started having sex again while we were both dating said peeps. Then she stayed in Baltimore after graduation and when I came down a year later for the reunion we had sexes again. When I woke up in her apt in the morning she was still asleep, so I got up, put my pants on, stole her bag of weed and went back to my boy's house where we proceeded to smoke her weed.

Never spoke to her again.

That's such a dick move. Hilarious tho! LOL

jestro said:
The problem is if you forget and forgive, she will have the upper hand. Once you give her hand, she owns you. And the gang bangs will soon follow.
not sure if this was meant to be a joke, but its the main fucking reason why its NOT acceptable.

all the "who cares" about another dude seeing her tits, and fucking her, blah blah blah. im not saying a girl has to be a virgin, an angel, a fucking nun, but when your with a girl out of respect and courtesy the fucking and flashing of other dudes stops, PERIOD.

now maybe, if she was okay with him flashing his cock into other girls faces or stripping down and flexing his ass cheeks for beads, it would be another story, but EVERYONE in this thread, knows damn well she wouldnt think it was ok for him to do...

SublimeZM said:
not sure if this was meant to be a joke, but its the main fucking reason why its NOT acceptable.

all the "who cares" about another dude seeing her tits, and fucking her, blah blah blah. im not saying a girl has to be a virgin, an angel, a fucking nun, but when your with a girl out of respect and courtesy the fucking and flashing of other dudes stops, PERIOD.

now maybe, if she was okay with him flashing his cock into other girls faces or stripping down and flexing his ass cheeks for beads, it would be another story, but EVERYONE in this thread, knows damn well she wouldnt think it was ok for him to do...
right-o my man. hmm..k4u :)

SublimeZM said:

The forums slow, bust out healother for a few.

Top Bottom