Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

world strongest man jesse marunde dead? any truth to this

Fuck this sucks he was a really cool and genuine guy. I had the priviledge of meeting him two years ago.

RIP Jesse,
Scotsman

biteme said:
Remember last September when I dropped after a set of high rep squats and went to the emergency room? Those things are murder.. Tests found nothing wrong with me. I had vertigo for 3 weeks prior and still have it, although that's an inner ear thing.. I thought I was possibly about to die... I still don't go all out on legs.

Wow dude glad you're ok, did they tell you what happened???

wow!!!! and marunde, if I'm remembering him right..........was a really "in shape" looking mother fucker...........what was he? 270-280? lean as fuck................that is NOT the guy I would think would be keeling over.................fuck!!!

Man, that is terrible. I hate to say it, but I really don't think weighing close to 300lbs is easy on anyone's heart. That's a lot of volume to pump blood through.

redsamurai said:
wow!!!! and marunde, if I'm remembering him right..........was a really "in shape" looking mother fucker...........what was he? 270-280? lean as fuck................that is NOT the guy I would think would be keeling over.................fuck!!!
Wrong guy

Top Bottom