Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are XXL shirts so damn long?

strongsmartsexy

I'm 5'10", but these damn XXL shirts seem long enough for someone 6'5". What the hell is up with that? I almost feel like I'm wearing a dress instead of a t-shirt.

I can't wear the L because I'm too thick and I can't wear the XL because it's a fucking skirt on me.

Code said:
I can't wear the L because I'm too thick and I can't wear the XL because it's a fucking skirt on me.

Short AND Fat, eh?

Mmmmm.. throw in balding and you got yourself one hell of a package... LOL...

Code said:
I can't wear XLs, 'cause most of em are not large enough, but XXLs are insanely long. It's like the foreign manufacturers decided XXL meant extra extra LONG instead of extra extra large.

Who are you kidding you fast olde man!!! Its to get over your fat belly!!! ;)

Its lean people like me who have to struggle with XXL and all the extra material aroudn the waist for you fat people ;)

Wider than I am tall, and proud of it.

My thoat is so fatty that I only use it for breathing, I use DMSO to absorb my meals.

The Ejaculator said:
Short AND Fat, eh?

Mmmmm.. throw in balding and you got yourself one hell of a package... LOL...

almost all my T's are XL because i've had them so long. I have a hard time getting out of them if I train upper body.

Code said:
Wider than I am tall, and proud of it.

My thoat is so fatty that I only use it for breathing, I use DMSO to absorb my meals.
LMAO!!!
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Code again.

The should make an /L shirt.

Top Bottom