Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Scariest Part of Your Scariest Movie - halloween and all

curling

I think my scariest moment was when the dude walked up the ramp in "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and leatherface whacked him with that hammer and then he fell to the ground shaking in convulsions. Man, that freaked me out.

The second one I guess was in Friday the !3th when the dude just finished doing the chick and then lit up a joint in the bunkbed or hamok(sp) can't remember and the killer bitch grabed his forhead from under the bed and then stuck an arrow thru his throat. Man, I looked under the bed because of that scene for a long while.

What about ya'll what was the scariest part of your scariest movie?

Part in Halloween where Jamie Lee Curtis is stuck in the closet at the end when Myers is trying to get in and the doctor shows up. Not only that but you get to see his face in that scene.

When LeatherFace opened that freezer and the bitch popped up screaming. Right before he slammed the lid on her head to make her stop.

In the Evil Dead when they were looking at the pencil wound on that girls ankle and it started cracking and spreading up her leg.

When the alien first burst out of the choking man's chest.

In Amityville when the demon voice said "Get Out."

In the Sixth Sense when the little boy was pissing and his breath started freezing and suddenly the lady stepped by the door real fast.

Any part of Children of the Corn where the little bitches popped out of the corn stalks.

I forgot about Children of the Corn that was a freaky movie. I wonder if that movie is where the rock Korn got their name since they are kind of weird too.

Exorcist%20Scary%20Pic.jpg

In The Shining when the kid is riding his bigwheel through the empty hotel and he turns a corner and the two freaky little girls are standing there staring at him.

That bit when Jack was making out with some chick in the bathroom and notices in the mirror that she is in fact a decomposing cackling hag was generally chilling also.

Any of the Omen movies where the soundtrack starts up with the monks chanting.

Hellraiser. Whenever Pinhead & Co. show up.

The ending of The Fog.

Doktor Bollix said:
In The Shining when the kid is riding his bigwheel through the empty hotel and he turns a corner and the two freaky little girls are standing there staring at him.

Ooohh got tingles remembering that scene. That was freaky.

In Seven when the guy who had supposedly died of a drug overdose suddenly wakes up. (I haven't been that scared since HG Peddlepusher showed me his gyno.)

Oh...and not one scene in "The Ring."

Top Bottom