Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Doesn't Waste Money on Horror Movies?

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I love horror movies. I'm scared shitless afterwards but for some reason I enjoy that. Call me weird.

See that is what I don't understand. You like that feeling better than the feeling you get after a funny comedy?

I like SERIOUS Horror movies,but I'm not a big fan of the gore-fest-slash-comedy-type-horrors,such as Cabin Fever.They are good for a chuckle,but don't hold my attention for long.A well done Horror is cool.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
I like SERIOUS Horror movies,but I'm not a big fan of the gore-fest-slash-comedy-type-horrors,such as Cabin Fever.They are good for a chuckle,but don't hold my attention for long.A well done Horror is cool.

So they don't bother you later in some situation that may trigger a memory from a horror flick? Say like you are out taking a piss and you hear something and then your mind goes back to that movie where some dude is taking a piss and then someone grabs him by hair exposing his neck then slices it opened. So you start looking behind you and beside you and moving while your pissing and end up getting piss on ya when you wouldn't have if you never saw that movie.

curling said:
So they don't bother you later in some situation that may trigger a memory from a horror flick? Say like you are out taking a piss and you hear something and then your mind goes back to that movie where some dude is taking a piss and then someone grabs him by hair exposing his neck then slices it opened. So you start looking behind you and beside you and moving while your pissing and end up getting piss on ya when you wouldn't have if you never saw that movie.

LOL,No...It's just a movie.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
LOL,No...It's just a movie.

Oh come on. Are you telling me not once you have been in a situation that triggered a memory of a horror movie?

Being in the woods at night alone is freaky to me sometimes. Especially if you hear weird noises.

curling said:
See that is what I don't understand. You like that feeling better than the feeling you get after a funny comedy?

Jokes go over my head as if I was a blonde. Comedies where most others would be laughing leave me wondering "Huh? what was so funny? Did I miss that?". I don't like comedies or girly flicks. I never liked adventure movies too until recently. Indiana Jones type of adventures make me want to sleep.

Oh sure,particularly as a kid.Shit like Jaws just hightened an already present fear of getting killed by a shark in the ocean.But as an adult,I can't off hand remember any movies over the last 10 years that have had any long lasting impact on me.

curling said:
Oh come on. Are you telling me not once you have been in a situation that triggered a memory of a horror movie?

Being in the woods at night alone is freaky to me sometimes. Especially if you hear weird noises.

Blair Witch project.. We screwed with some people camping in Ocala Natnl
forest once when we were hunting..
Piling up stuff outside of their tent and making noises etc in the middle of the night right after that movie came out..

Y_Lifter said:
Blair Witch project.. We screwed with some people camping in Ocala Natnl
forest once when we were hunting..
Piling up stuff outside of their tent and making noises etc in the middle of the night right after that movie came out..

That is cold dude. I bet you had them crapping in their pants.

Huck, JAws yea that one made a few surfing trips not quite as enjoyable. That is why I am not going to see open water. I mean when I dive in Playa or cosumel you float on top of the water just like they are in that movie. One time we came up from a 100ft drift dive and the boat was not there. It took the boat almost an hour to find us. That would have been a scarier hour if I watched that movie I bet.

Top Bottom