Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Web cams

NJFitGuy

Can anyone offer some advice as to which Web Cams are good. Maybe post some of your experiences...likes/dislikes. There's so many out there & I want to get one so I can post my pic on these boards. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here you are:p
I have a cheap web cam and its not that bad........all the pics that you see of me are from the webcam.......I paid over $200.00 canadian ......Intel web cam....
No need to spend a lot of $$$ if its only for your personal use like posting pics on EF......

Thanx Nat

Sounds like you were looking for me, that's nice to know...makes me feel special.....:D :D, also like that little tongue wagging dude,hmmmm........Thanx for the info, guess I research things a little too much sometimes. Can't wait to get one, then I could post pics of me with your name on a piece of paper if you want me to, lol. Ok, Intel, I'll have to remember that. That's true, I only want to spend like 75-100 American bucks. Thanx again.:)

Thanks

Just wanted to thank you guys for your feedback. I bought an Intel camera today and I started to mess around with it here at work...looks pretty cool!!! Can't wait to start taking some pics. Thanx again.

Top Bottom