Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Virginia Journalist Shooting

you can hear him call her a bitch as he points the gun at her.

18 seconds in...

chilling. I still don't see how he was not noticed, they must have been really focused on their work but I think I would have noticed a guy moving my direction like that, unless it is something that happens all the time when filming a segment like that. I feel bad for the woman, it looked like his first few one handed shots missed her, but you hear many more very deliberate sounding shots go off after the video goes dark. I suspect those were the kill shots.

I believe at least one of the first couple shots hits her. You can see her sort of wince and then she drops her note cards and starts running in the opposite direction.

That sort of trauma the brain doesn't recognize the pain and you go into fight/flight mode and the adrenaline kicks in which is when you see her run the other way.

He drops the camera and sounds like he finishes the job.

I also don't see how she didn't notice him. I thought of that maybe people come up from behind and that's a normal thing which is why the camera man didn't turn around, but he lifts his arm up and points the gun at her for like 30 seconds before he opens fire.

I'm not sure how she didn't see that in her peripheral vision.

I thought the live view from the cameraman was scarier than the shooter video. I could hear the screams more intensely and had no clue when it was coming

The video was surreal. The way he pointed the gun at her and nothing happens then lowers it before pointing it again and firing seems almost fake

The video was surreal. The way he pointed the gun at her and nothing happens then lowers it before pointing it again and firing seems almost fake

Yes! It looked like a video game! It gave me the strangest feeling.

It also had this feel like when you're sitting in your treestand and you're drawing down on a buck..and then it looks too small..so you relax..then you remember that there is only 2 days left in the season, so you draw again and fire.

It reminded me of a video game too.

My youngest sister graduates with a degree in journalism in January. It might be worth trying to talk her out of pursuing becoming a reporter if you're trained to be that oblivious to your surroundings.

My suspicions were immediately confirmed upon hearing the name Vester. I guess 9mm was a mitzvah gift. Seems all the right people own one.

Top Bottom