Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Virginia Journalist Shooting

cindylou

Fancy
EF VIP
Yikes!

I think I have agoraphobia now from watching that otherwise normal news segment turning into shots, screams and death :worried:

That woman was only 24. Damn. The cameraman was only 27. WTF

Back in the day spouses of cops and firemen mostly were the ones worrying if their loved one was coming back alive. Now anyone is at risk for no reason at all!

I saw the video that the shooter posted, very horrific, but not bloody since he ended up putting the camera in his pocket so he could use two hands while he committed double murder and attempted to kill the 3rd person (the lady who was being interviewed).

The video is harrowing though, he walks up to them and no one notices, he points the gun at the young woman and whispers "bitch" and no one notices, then he starts popping off shots and missing, that is when the camera gets put away and you here him firing many more shots, which I assume were the fatal ones. Very sad.

He sent some kinda manifesto to ABC I think? Apparently this was racially motivated

I heard about the manifesto but do not believe it has been made public. I have heard that he claimed the woman he killed made racial slurs or comments. I also heard that he sued for racial slurs or harassment. I haven't had a chance yet to read everything on it yet, more information seems to be coming out every moment.

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them."

The racial slurs that he claimed she made were referencing "swinging by" somewhere for a story and and something about a field. He also claimed the watermelon left in the break room for a week was the coworkers basically calling him a N. When they fired him two years ago they had to call the police and employees locked themselves in a locked room. He must have been a scary guy to work with two years ago. They were probably just now breathing a sigh of relief.

He was clearly paranoid, crazy.

Top Bottom