Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teeth whitening..Zoom..

wtlftr

gonna get it next week. Anyone ever have their teeth whitened. I did once before with night bright. I want something permanent

Crest white strips work pretty good. As far as permanent, nothing is permanent; unless you stop using your teeth, they are eventually going to discolor again slightly over time. I use white strips once a day usually, and they keep my teeth white.

I just got thse coupons for Zoom. $100 off. I was contemplating it. Let us know how it goes. I`m sure it`ll be great but I`m just curious to hear how the process works.

I went today to get my trays made. I have an appointement next week to get my teeth whitened. I guess now I have to go to the pool to get a better tan.

I will post up the results of the whitening process

Trays from the dentist are great!! They also have that Bright Smile but that's the same thing only that it takes 3 hrs & u're done!! The trays work just the same! :) To keep them white, make sure you don't drink coffee, coke etc., & if you do, rinse your mouth. :)

wtlftr said:
I went today to get my trays made. I have an appointement next week to get my teeth whitened. I guess now I have to go to the pool to get a better tan.

I will post up the results of the whitening process

Thanks. In the Ad, they say it takes one hour. I did`nt realise it was two visits. Still good though.

i went to my dentist and had trays made but the actual liquid or whatever that you put into them was too expensive from the dentist so i opted to buy it somewhere else (like delaer parts vs pep boys) anyone know what the shit is called that whitens your teeth and where i can buy it besides from my dentist?

This kinda thing bothers me lol.

My father is a dentist and he told me the whiteness of teeth that have no cavities and healthy gums is no indication of health and that teeth tint is genetic.
Some people would have kinda yellowish teeth even if they had always eaten a perfect diet and brushed and flossed every day.

He thinks teeth whitening is fucking silly. Then again he's been out of the business for 11 years now and back then the methods weren't as refined and they damaged your teeth or consisted of plates that could be broken off.

I'm not vain enough to get mine done. My teeth are average-white.
It kinda bothers me that people do this. Just like plastic surgery you are indirectly forcing everybody to do it, or look ugly.

Top Bottom