Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quest for odd forms of cardio - A video game?!

Ginzu Man

I have been focusing on my abs for cardio this summer to finally get a six-pack. Being a collage student with little money, and space I bought some supplements to help me with getting cut in consideration that I have increadbly subbern bodyfat!

Spending almost a $100 on Xenedrine and cutting gel. To prep for training, I desided with my genetics I should be doing cardio as well. Having experenced a treadmill, jump rope, and running! I looked for an alternative.

A friend of mine told me about a video game that DOES give you a workout! I went and bought the game. It's called Dance Dance Revolution for playstation. It came with the game and dance pad.

After learning the basic mode I had a blast. The really good part was the workout mode that came with the game. The first morning for training I did early cardio on the game in workout mode non-stop for 30 min. I was sweating buckets!! This was way better than the treadmill!

Now it's day 4 and I am still using it unlike the rope thrown under my bed after the 1st day.

As anyone tried this way or even attempted an odd cardio? Let me know?!

:D

HOLY SHIT!! I Tried that 3 months ago and I was sweating buckets load. I swear I havent sweat that much my whole life.
Im not a big fan of cardio cuz Im usually always on a bulking phase. But that shit is really good and I recommend it to everyone. My heart rate was raise to nearly 4x in a few minutes and sweating never felt so good..It takes awhile to get use to it and once you do,
You will sweat buckets load. NONSTOP Mode is freakin
awesome.. Just do it in moderation cuz you will burn so much calories you might burnt of some muscle.
I imagine long term used will lower your heart rate to sub 60s or even 50s.... IF YOUR GOAL IS TO SLIM DOWN ,LOWER BF,& A HEALTHY HEART.... I REC YOU USE IT

Well true, I'd rather build muscle seeing that I seem to never gain any muscle size no matter how much protien and vitamins I take in. I seem to have way worse in bodyfat that doesn't want to go down despite of all the exersizes I do.

Even though this is my first week I can see definition in my top abs which is awsome to me. I'm going to work on the abs for another two then work on my sides, before the fall semester starts. I am going to go to level 2 exersize mode next week. Level 1 is hard enough!

I'm going to try then a massive bulking cycle with andro, and norabol this fall. That should help some.

Lucky me...i have an n64:mad:

Maybe if there is something similar for pc i could use that.

What for of music does it play? Is it updateable?
A GAME LIKE THAT WOULD NEED SOME SERIOUS UPDATE FEATURES IF IT HAS REAL MUSIC...or does it have its own trademark music?

He he I got my gel from GNC, even if it works I can take it back and get my money back. :D

-------------

It does has it's own trademark music. It is a varity though from rap to rock to even J-pop. Most of the songs are really good. The game has 25 songs on it plus 5 I cant unlock!!!

The 4th mix from Japan has over 350..... bastards!

There is supposted to be a 2nd mix for the US for dreamcast and PS2 soon.

Try dancing for real. Go out to a club and get freaky. i highly recommend it.

As far as video games go, if it's not Tekken or Tribes 2, it won't be seen in my house. :D

Yup, clubbing during summer helped me a lot in attaining the 9 pack (4 rows and two halve rows near the crotch)

Especially if you go to the afterparty next morning fat burning really kicks in....

Throwing in a half a Mororala with some GHB keeps you swirling for a long time and the mdma itself has some thermogenic properties...

However too prevent muscle waisting from such extended cardio-workouts I always have a lot of Branched Chain Amino Acids before during and after clubbing and touch no alcohol (dehydration and the Ghb) , Isotonic beverages only, to replenisch salts and minerals

Who said cardio couldn't be fun, especially if a nice girl presents herself to burn some extra calories....

When you visit Amsterdam be sure to go to nearby suburb Zaandam where they have the biggest afterparty club in the netherlands, The LEXION! home of Dj Tiesto.... www.lexion.nl

The girls overthere don't need some geek slipping GHB into their drinks as they rather do it themselves!!!
Yes they are out to SUM and they WILL

:p

Top Bottom