Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnancy question

almost-pro

i had unprotected sex w/ my gf. she ended her period 4 days ago so she should not be ovulating. i pulled out and did not cum inside of her. what are the chances of her getting pregnant?

almost-pro said:
i had unprotected sex w/ my gf. she ended her period 4 days ago so she should not be ovulating. i pulled out and did not cum inside of her. what are the chances of her getting pregnant?

Seriously, this is a question for a professional.

Do you not have a Planned Parenthood near you?

If not, find them online and have your GF ask.

First off how long was her period? You start ovulating between the 11 and 14th day from the day your period started. The chances are pretty low (PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS SHIT... I'M NOT A DOCTOR... BUT I DO PLAY ONE ON T.V. LOL!!!) but you need to wait obviously until she is supposed to start again. Sorry! That's just how it is unless you go see a doctor but even then they probably wont be able to tell yet.

When a girl get's pregnant her "HCG" levels multiply. These are pregnancy hormones inb the body that set off a pregnancy test. Every day your HCG levels quadruple. but start off at 0. So to set off a "Early Detection" preg test your levels are probably in the 300-500 range. About a week before the period is supposed tto start. They make them now so that they are extremely sensative to the hormone. I have two daughters and went through all this shit a million times. I may not be a doctor but I do know what I'm talking about. GOOD LUCK!

There is still pre-cum that you are releasing during intercourse. Also, because she was ovulating doesn't mean she can't get pregnant. Pay attention next time in sex ed class.

Basically, I would say you have a slim chance of getting her pregnant. Either wear a condom or get her on birth control. It will save you a trip to your local shopping center to pick up a birth control pack.

i am what i am said:
There is still pre-cum that you are releasing during intercourse. Also, because she was ovulating doesn't mean she can't get pregnant. Pay attention next time in sex ed class.

Basically, I would say you have a slim chance of getting her pregnant. Either wear a condom or get her on birth control. It will save you a trip to your local shopping center to pick up a birth control pack.

Agreed ^^^ and the chances are damn slim. . .

If it is with in 72 hours she can get the morning after pill. If you don't want kids then I suggest an alternate form of birth control pulling out and rythem are not very effective.

Like my 3rd grade sex ed. teacher used to say: ejaculation is like basketball, you dribble before you shoot.

Top Bottom