Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok thoughts on this...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Dude meets girl well on vacation in the islands they falls in love. Dude sees girl twice a year for 3 years on the 3rd year they marry. The spend most of there first year of marriage appart as he lives in Canada she lives there and they are working out the imigration details. Should be another 6 months before she can come here. Witnesses at the wedding was only here family his family doesn't even know he got married!!!!!!!!!

superqt4u2nv said:
Dude meets girl well on vacation in the islands they falls in love. Dude sees girl twice a year for 3 years on the 3rd year they marry. The spend most of there first year of marriage appart as he lives in Canada she lives there and they are working out the imigration details.

fuck, my head hurts

so they have seen each other a total of 6X in 3 years, while on vacation on some islands....i wish them well.

PBR said:
so they have seen each other a total of 6X in 3 years, while on vacation on some islands....i wish them well.
6 times befoe they got married 8 times total. :worried:

Reactions: PBR
Top Bottom