Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL- how does your team look as of right now

Well the Steelers are my team but honestly I didn't pay much attention to what they did in the draft but since I'm in Atlanta I'll talk about the Falcons. They drafted T.J. Ducket 1st. So they now have a big back for less money to go with newly accuired Warrick Dunn in the backfield. Now they can give the well paid knee blowing out Jamal Anderson his walking/limping papers. I would have liked to see them pick up Randall Cunnigham as a back-up to help school Mike Vick on how to be an NFL running quarterback.

The Nature Boy said:

sure but what does that mean. they aren't going to the superbowl.

there is a good chance McNabb is going to get hurt for the season when he plays against the redskins.

:FRlol:

Yeah, there is a real good chance of that happening!

pushing_fe said:

:FRlol:

Yeah, there is a real good chance of that happening!

if arrington doesn't take him out, armstead will. if armstead doesn't take him out, trotter will. I don't like to see players get hurt, but I'm afraid McNabb is going to be taken OUT!!!

The Nature Boy said:

sure but what does that mean. they aren't going to the superbowl.

there is a good chance McNabb is going to get hurt for the season when he plays against the redskins.

I never understood how you can knock someone out who you can't catch?

Remember 2 years ago the way McNabb tore up the Redskins defense...remember the hurdle over the defensive back after a 20 yard run, remember 125 yards rushing for a QUARTERBACK in 1 game? OHHHHHH I remember all to well....

Cure said:

I never understood how you can knock someone out who you can't catch?

Remember 2 years ago the way McNabb tore up the Redskins defense...remember the hurdle over the defensive back after a 20 yard run, remember 125 yards rushing for a QUARTERBACK in 1 game? OHHHHHH I remember all to well....

I guess you never saw Troy "Ache"man get knocked the fuck out by lavar arrington, a hit which ended his career?

Yeah I remember that game, he did kick the skins asses single handedly. But the skins have one of the top defensed in the league this year, he's not going to do it again. And he won't do it in the air either, since the eagles WR's blow.

Mind you I'm not saying the skins are very impressive as a whole, but their D has THE BEST linebacking core in the NFL.

The Nature Boy said:

I guess you never saw Troy "Ache"man get knocked the fuck out by lavar arrington, a hit which ended his career?

Yeah I remember that game, he did kick the skins asses single handedly. But the skins have one of the top defensed in the league this year, he's not going to do it again. And he won't do it in the air either, since the eagles WR's blow.

Mind you I'm not saying the skins are very impressive as a whole, but their D has THE BEST linebacking core in the NFL.

They do have the best linebackers and even a good secondary but their offense lacks that big play "go to " guy. The eagles WR are underrated because without Thrash the Eagles would not have made it to the NFC Championship game. This year, Freddie Mitchell will have a breakout season. YOU WATCH HE WILL!

BTW, Aikman also had 239 concussions before the Arrington hit.

Cure said:

They do have the best linebackers and even a good secondary but their offense lacks that big play "go to " guy. The eagles WR are underrated because without Thrash the Eagles would not have made it to the NFC Championship game. This year, Freddie Mitchell will have a breakout season. YOU WATCH HE WILL!

BTW, Aikman also had 239 concussions before the Arrington hit.

oh yeah the redskins offense is pretty bad. Aside from poor old stephen davis they don't have shit in WR's and TE's and most importantly QB's. It's going to be ugly.

As for Mitchell, my friend who's a huge eagles fan is saying the same thing. I guess we'll find out eh?

and you're right about acheman, but did you see the hit that took his ass out? watch lavar arrington play, the man knows how to punish the opposition.

lets get something straight about aikman....

lavaar didnt end his career.. the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES did... opening day... they beat that man silly... when he came back he wasnt there still... dont take another teams credit...

donovan isnt going to get hurt... if he did, someone would get shot 300 times. but i do understand your hoping... after all its the only way in hell the skins have a chance at that division.

you can have trotters mistakes... be happy you have 2 other backers to cover for him.

I'm putting all my money on the Red Wings this year. Both the hockey team in Detroit (right?) and the minor league team in Rochester for the Orioles.
If they are willing to combine forces for the powers of good - I think they could beat any football team out there.
especially if they are all given razors at the start of every game and encouraged to "hack their way to victory"

Top Bottom