Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I pick the worst times to be a gentleman

SoreArms

We had spent all day at the museum, admiring works, conversating, getting comfortable with each other. She talked, I listened (with a smile). She said something that seemed humorous, I laughed (with a smile). Very attentive was I, making sure she knew my intentions were more than just "friendly". It was still very early in the day, only a few more exhibitons left, I had to quickly plot a plot to have spend more time with me. "What are you doing after this, feel like hanging out?" "what do you have in mind?" she replied. "How about margaritas and a movie at my place?" "sure" YES! We arrive at my house, I start making the drinks. Now, I wanted to get her a bit tipsy, but I didn't want her to think/know/assume I was trying to do it. So I decided I'd make the first batch some what weak but very good tasting. She'd be more likely to want a second, I'll make the 2nd batch slightly stronger and by the time we get to the 3rd the potency will no longer matter. So we eat, drink conversate, laugh, etc..... Time goes by, we are now sitting very close to each other on my couch, watching a movie and on like the 4th batch of margaritas. "Now is the time" I thought to myself, with a devilish grin on my face, and a throbbing force growing in my pants. I turned around to face her, her face was so angelic, her smile so pure, and overall just beautiful. How many others have tried this before? I thought. How many times has she had to deal with scumbags like me, trying to take advantage of a beautiful young thing? Am I like the rest of those fuckers or am I truly "different"? If I do this will it lessen my chances of seeing her again? I genuinely liked her (as much as one could like a person in one date) and thought it might be better to remain a gentleman and maybe go for it on the next date. We spent the rest of the evening cuddled up on my couch, watching movies, smiling at each other, and revealing short glimpses of our lives. I had a wonderful time.

It's been a couple of weeks since, we talk on the phone now and then but I have yet to see this girl again. Now and then I get angry at myself when I think about this. She came back to my place, she conciously decided to drink(at my place), she obviously wanted it! And I, like a little virgin boy didn't open the door, despite hearing opportunity knocking at my door. I'm beginning to think I disappointed her and it might be why we haven't had our schedules match to meet up again. She probably wanted a rough ass smacking and I instead gave her the aap cuddling special.

please guys (and girls), learn from my mistake. Take that ass when given the chance.

Whatever she shouldn´t complain she could have taken the initiative to get steamy herself. She could have gone into the bathroom and back into the living room wearing nothing or only lingerie or she could have just started passionate kissing you and working down anytime

Why are only you responsible for the speed of this train?

Hiatussin said:
Whatever she shouldn´t complain she could have taken the initiative to get steamy herself. She could have gone into the bathroom and back into the living room wearing nothing or only lingerie or she could have just started passionate kissing you and working down anytime

Why are only you responsible for the speed of this train?
because as a testoterone fueled man, I should be trying to get it even when they don't want it.

I've had situations like that too man, you are in a lose lose though.. if you fuck her, you may end up feeling guilty, or you lose interest because she's a sloppy whore.. if you don't, you feel like shit for letting the opportunity pass you by.

no, the worst time to be a gentleman is when you stand up for a strange girl in a bar and get your face kicked in

fortunately i dont intervene when women fight. after all, someone has to be the bookie ;)

Top Bottom