Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel terrible because I just looked at my statement and the waitress didn't get her tip last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
She probably thinks I stiffed her and she was real nice too.. I must have written the tip amount on the wrong copy. I may have to go back up there.

Re: I feel terrible because I just looked at my statement and the waitress didn't get

biteme said:
She probably thinks I stiffed her and she was real nice too.. I must have written the tip amount on the wrong copy. I may have to go back up there.

I used to be a pizza delivery driver. I really did have one customer who forgot to give me a tip and they stopped by the next day to give me my tip. I thought that was really sweet for the lady to do that.

I've been a bartender for over 10 years if you had a big tab and forget to tip I always remembered the face.....but if you were a regular customer I would let it slide once or twice, after that I would normally say something....booze is a terrible thing...I've always noticed after years of being in the alcohol business...that if you act one way when your drunk at 21 or 22 you tend to keep those same traits, but to a lesser extent even when you get older...for example....if your a loud mouth, you'll always be a loud mouth...jm2c

the bitch at the haircut place helped herself to a 20 dollar tip. i wrote NO on the receipt and gave her a 5 spot too. whore!

Re: I feel terrible because I just looked at my statement and the waitress didn't get

if she gave good service and you go back then she will probably really appreciate it. I've had that done and sure it sucked to get stiffed but to know that I was worth them going back just to tip me out made me feel way better the next day. If she is a person who cares about her performance then it would be cool to do or you could just use the money to go buy yourself a drink!

if you paid with a credit card they would of ran the amount owed first. They add on the tip later that night . 2-3 days check your statement a d you will see the amount with tip included

biteme: "i mace dogs"
EF: "what a pathetic loser you are."

biteme: "i feel so bad I forgot to give a waitress a tip. I better go back."
EF: "awww, that's really nice of you, man."
biteme: "my plan worked. now everyone who calls me a pathetic loser will look bad."
EF: "god, he's still a pathetic loser."

bitme: "what made up story can i tell about how wonderful my wife is now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom