Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you know if you have a hernia

P

Phaded

i have a pretty sharp pain on the left side of my dick.. whenever i touch this area it hurts.. just wondering if anyone knows if this might be a hernia there is no swelling or anything..

i mean like the area right next to my dick.. it isn't on my dick.. usually when i used to get physicals for sports they would touch this area to check for hernias and hurts liek a mofo when i touch it.. today is the first day i felt this pain here.. i was also at the beach all day yesterday and drunk as hell so i might have fucked up my groin running or something..

you could have a pulled groin muscle?

Phaded said:
i mean like the area right next to my dick.. it isn't on my dick.. usually when i used to get physicals for sports they would touch this area to check for hernias and hurts liek a mofo when i touch it.. today is the first day i felt this pain here.. i was also at the beach all day yesterday and drunk as hell so i might have fucked up my groin running or something..

Oh okay. Yeah sounds like it could be a hernia. Is it a spot like the size of quarter? Or is it the whole muscle? Give it a couple days I wouldnt lift at all you could make it worse if it's a hernia. Also feel around your ballsack for tissue that shouldn't be in there

ya im gonna take off tommorow if it isn't feeling better.. spot the hurts is small i'd say the size of a quarter

i have two spots the size of of large olives in my nutsack and it hurts when i squeeze them...i think it is a hernia. should i remove them myself or get a doctor to?

no protrusion.. i noticed the pain after i lifted today.. and i did shoulders today so i dont think its cause of my workout today.. i do legs on monday.. yesterday i took off today i did shoulders..so i dunno wtf i'm guessing a groin strain..

Top Bottom