Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Go ahead, beat me up. I need it...

BloodyMule

Here's the deal. I'm an active athlete. I play in a basketball league yr round. I have done kickboxing for 2 1/2 yrs now (hence the name). I also work out 3 day's a week.

Here is my problem. I smoke cigs. I hate myself for it. I've been smoking for 6 years. Started young, and don't know why. I can't beat it. Ive quit for weeks at a time and then right back to it. I suck. I want to quite more than anything. It's my mission this summer.

Now, I want you guy's to beat me up bad on this (with advise). Make me feel like shit for it, and i'm going to quit tomorrow....

Common, give me your best......

if you want to quit, try this. It worked for me. I know its off the wall, but i was addicted to crank a few years ago, and the only way i could kick that shit was one day i bought a shitload, like 4 eightballs or something, and just sat there and smoked it. I smoked for 6 hours straight-no breaks, just hit after hit etc. I got so sick, i havent wanted to touch the shit since! I had my friend try that for cigs, and sure enough it worked! I had him smoke till he threw up, then a few packs more. All told he smoked 15 packs in a row, with no breaks, and now gets sick just smelling the shit!

Smoking is bad

Uuummmmkkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyy

LOL at Mike...... that worked for me and beer when I was a teenager, ..... couldn't stand the shit for a couple of years....... but gin was always my friend:)

Common... Is that the best you guy's can do. No shit it's bad. Quiting is sooooo god damn tough. I'm on the road all day long, and that's when I alway's blow it. Give me some shit for it as a boost to help me get through it........ It's killin me.....

Bro don't laugh but get hypnotised! you can get it for all different things and it worked for me and 3 other people i know. One had been additicted to heroin for 5 years. He had a 1/2 hour session and has not touched it since (better than all the rehabs). I am not saying it works for everyone but worth a try and quite cheap (well here in the Uk anyway).

I used to smoke too. Then I took up gay sex. Worked for me. Try it! :D

bump for METHYLMIKE , i too was spun on tweak for 3 years straight ! i did the same thing allthough it was free my bro sold it . i smoked everything while in my closet and stood up and passed out stoped breathing and turned blue then white . my ol' lady kicked my ass back to breathing and i didn't care to do it anymore . to much of one thing at one time will make you hate it ( well alomost anything ! as for cigs i've smoked a pack a day for 10 years , this trick does not work for me in the cig department . what did work for a while was skoal for a month then quit both , i do this every year for 3-5 months , then back to good ol' marlboro's .

cancer sticks....cancer sticks......those candy cigattes are better for you and much cooler.....Plus great pick up line to a girl......hehehe.....especially the bubble gum ones that blow powder.....hehehe

Peckerwood..

How much do you think smoking effects your muscle mass and endurance..?? I'm pretty sure that I get F-ing pissed when I know someone isn't as good as me, at a given sport, but yet, I can't keep up... do to smoking cigs...

I know that I would be 100% better at most sports if I didn't smoke....

Top Bottom