Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

G/F and I broke up after 3.5 years so I'm single I guess.

ZKaudio said:
have to remember... guys always get bent out of shape when they feel like they "put in more" than the chick... or when a couple breaks up, the one who appears to have an easier time with it always breaks the other one's heart with their ease of moving on...

it just doesn't matter. You stayed in the relationship b/c you decided it was better being with that person than being single. Regardless of how outgoing you are, you still need to be selfish sometimes. You had good times together, and hopefully got out before the relationship deteriorated too much. I have been in relationships with girls who I (at the time) thought had it all going... I remember saying, wow, It just doesn't get better than this one... a 10 who's smart, fun, and totally into me!.. having been there and been depressed over said situations before... rest assured that I have guinnea pigged the way for you and there IS somethign better out there, every time. Honestly can say, best thing you can have is confidence in this situation.

go do the things you love and if you meet someone great while doing it, bonus, you don't always have to be on the prowl, but stay in touch with your desires... remember all the shitty things about the person you were recently with, and go find someone who is the polar opposite of those traits. Don't play wounded puppy.. just be a happy guy b/c now you can try out all kinds of different things. Every girl is a new opportunity to contrast your preferences against. The keepers are the ones you find yourself hanging out with all the time without trying to. (sans stalkers) hope you get my point... i
you are a really well adjusted person and I'm going to take all this to heart. With your point of view believe it or not you could make money. but that's neither here nor there. you're actually helping me. I really appreciate it even though you're one of the people I've never PM'd with or known.

i only exist on the internet, in rl I am not a moderator on ef.

.. lol on a more serious note, post breakup, all the creativity that you've swallowed and suppressed throughout your relationship is ready to come out, some of my most lucrative music projects were done post breakup... if you are still in financial management, parlay this. Now you have some time to make yourself some ground here! I put my mind into my music instead of my "real" job like I should have... now for some reason I'm still on the accounting side of things instead of the investment side of things...i.e. x/hr instead of x%/hr lol.

KillahBee said:
What a load of self-righteous bullshit this is.

So, we all need to decide who we will marry within a set timeframe - a marriage deadline, perhaps! - and when we reach that day, hour, minute, second, we should either marry or break up?!

AMEN!

ZKaudio said:
.. lol on a more serious note, post breakup, all the creativity that you've swallowed and suppressed throughout your relationship is ready to come out, some of my most lucrative music projects were done post breakup... if you are still in financial management, parlay this. Now you have some time to make yourself some ground here! I put my mind into my music instead of my "real" job like I should have... now for some reason I'm still on the accounting side of things instead of the investment side of things...i.e. x/hr instead of x%/hr lol.
without getting too much into it (and Bran fully knows the entire story and all its boring details0 - the greatest thing that ever happened to me a little while ago was when I broke up with a girl I was just hopelessly into. I had NEVER felt hurt like that after we broke up - I mean I didn't even know that type of feeling existed. But man, the greatest thing that ever happened to me in my life grew directly out of that pain and hurt.

Creation is a direct result of destruction.

KillahBee said:
without getting too much into it (and Bran fully knows the entire story and all its boring details0 - the greatest thing that ever happened to me a little while ago was when I broke up with a girl I was just hopelessly into. I had NEVER felt hurt like that after we broke up - I mean I didn't even know that type of feeling existed. But man, the greatest thing that ever happened to me in my life grew directly out of that pain and hurt. Creation is a direct result of destruction.

you met raina?

Top Bottom