Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking overwhelmed with everything...

Seriously though, I wouldn't leave. If you do that she's going to pull this shit every time she's there. My mother in law lives a couple blocks away from me, so I'll be in the same situation soon I'm sure.

Seriously though, I wouldn't leave. If you do that she's going to pull this shit every time she's there. My mother in law lives a couple blocks away from me, so I'll be in the same situation soon I'm sure.

Agreed! Also, your partner/kid needs you more than the mother in law!!

Shoot some test suspension and put your fucking foot down.

Tell that bitch if you wanted her opinion on raising your own kids, you'd ask for it. Until then, stfu.

No way I'd let her keep this shit up, she's already invading your private time.

My mother in law teamed up with my mom and tried this same shit when we had our girl a few weeks ago and I ended up telling them if they didn't back the fuck off and let us have and enjoy our family time, they wouldn't be hearing from us for a very long time.

Fuck a bunch of power tripping bitches, she'll do this every time shes around if you don't stop her now....

What is big deal about breast feeding? If its hurting stop! She is a new mum, hormones all over the place the last thing she needs on top of that is pain! Change to bottle that way you can be involved too!

As for the mother in law, tell her straight!! Or get your Mrs to.

Who the fuck do you think you are?? Maybe his Gf is 110% committed to BF and doesn't want to give up. It's still the hardest thing I ever did. I hated it the first few months but I stuck it out because I was determined (quit after 4 days with my 1st child with no regrets)
What I'm gettin at is. You can't fucking tell someone you don't know to "just quit!"

Don't be a fucking dumbass. I'm guessing you're not a mother

Who the fuck do you think you are?? Maybe his Gf is 110% committed to BF and doesn't want to give up. It's still the hardest thing I ever did. I hated it the first few months but I stuck it out because I was determined (quit after 4 days with my 1st child with no regrets)
What I'm gettin at is. You can't fucking tell someone you don't know to "just quit!"

Don't be a fucking dumbass. I'm guessing you're not a mother

Maybe she is, maybe she isnt - he didnt say either way. I am talking from experience as all I heard in the hospital with my sister was breast is best, but that isnt always the case. She struggled like hell and it put her into depression. Her milk didnt come through, baby didnt latch on etc etc. She did quit and felt better for it, no regrets either.

Not sure how saying there are other routes is 'fucking dumbass' though!

I don't like the going out of town part. I didn't have my Mom stay with me or anything (she came over one afternoon the second week. That's it) but I would be careful with that one unless she is encouraging you to leave.

Maybe she is, maybe she isnt - he didnt say either way. I am talking from experience as all I heard in the hospital with my sister was breast is best, but that isnt always the case. She struggled like hell and it put her into depression. Her milk didnt come through, baby didnt latch on etc etc. She did quit and felt better for it, no regrets either.

Not sure how saying there are other routes is 'fucking dumbass' though!

Glad she felt better about fucking the baby out of all those good antibodies, hey here's an idea fuck giving the baby what it naturally needs and give it some synthetic shit...

'It's too hard. Might as well give up. Just quit.'

You've obviously never had kids bitch. That whole part about being selfish and just quitting when you don't like doing something? Yeah, that's over.

Top Bottom