Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you work out when you're sick?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I'm about to. I have a mild fever and swollen glands, shouldn't be enough to keep me out of the gym.

Faizakafez said:
do it pussy

Thanks. That's the kind of motivation I need. Tell me how undiscliplined I am if I skip another workout. I could go tomorrow, but I had planned on going tonight and I don't like to let myself down. After 6 months or so of steady cardio workouts, I'm think I'm great shape again. I hate doing cardio though. It's 20 minutes of hell. I think that's why so many guys neglect it. Nothing fun about it.

Unlike Lestat, I can screw for 30 minutes without wheezing and sweating like a pig.

javaguru said:
Yes, if you can stand, otherwise you're a straight up pussy. Just sayin'

Thanks bro.

javaguru said:
Just sayin'.

Sometimes I'm a tough guy, other times I'm a pussy. Depends on my mood.. A guy could walk up and shove me and trash talk me and I'd do nothing sometimes, other times I'd drop him on his head.

biteme said:
Sometimes I'm a tough guy, other times I'm a pussy. Depends on my mood.. A guy could walk up and shove me and trash talk me and I'd do nothing sometimes, other times I'd drop him on his head.
It just sounds like you need to be more consistent.

javaguru said:
It just sounds like you need to be more consistent.

Story of my life.

Top Bottom