Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DareDevil

Fatty4You

I just saw the movie DareDevil. It sucked asss. It may have even been worse than Spider man, which is hard to believe. I think the high point of the movie is when Michael Clark Duncan took off his jacket and i got to see his massive arms. That Duncan is one HUUUGE dude. I hope someday to have arms like that. Of course, i hope to be a bit slimmer at the time... he was packing some serious gut. But i hear that they made him gain 40 lbs. for the pound.

-Fatty

Well I liked Spider-man so I know we have different opinion on that. That said I think I download Daredevil before I think about shelling out 8 bucks to see it in the theater.

I think the movie looks like shit....
wierd siskel gave it 3/4 stars.... What a Dumb fuck.. lol

I loved this movie, i really liked spider man, and for once there is a super hero that KILS the bad guys, lol when he hunts down the rapist was fuckign hilarios...Great movie if ur into the comic genre

AND NOW A REVIEW FROM A GOOD REVIEWER>

I used to read DD as a kid, not much, but somewhat. With that in mind, I want to say that I don't "think" the movie follows that closely with his origins. I believe his martial arts and stuff was taught to him by this guy called Stick. he was nowhere to be found in the movie.

Now, the movie was actually pretty decent up till a little past the middle, when things started getting slightly cheezy. it's another one of those movies where you think, "damn, this movie would have won an oscar if Burning Insde could have wrote and directed it.

I give it a 6.75 out of 10. It was a decent flick. If they gave the movie another 45 minute screen time, it could have been much better.

Austin316 said:
I loved this movie, i really liked spider man, and for once there is a super hero that KILS the bad guys, lol when he hunts down the rapist was fuckign hilarios...Great movie if ur into the comic genre

Cool. Austin if you liked it I know I probably will. I still gonna download I think and if I like it I'll bo see it. My Spider-man was a no brainer to see since Spidey's my all time favorite superhero.

Top Bottom