Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chat and Conversation is not doing so good.

That's what I've said all along- strong, controversial, opinionated personalities make a successful chat board. Too bad most of them have been banned mostly because of fragile egos.

Last edited:
Well you can all just go fuck yourselves. Here I am, thinking to myself, "Gee, I'm awfully glad I single-handedly keep the chat board interesting and exciting. I must be a god. Yes, I AM a god." And this is the thanks I get in return? Well you can all go eat shit for all I care. Us gods don't need this kind of antagonization.

Nathan said:
Well you can all just go fuck yourselves. Here I am, thinking to myself, "Gee, I'm awfully glad I single-handedly keep the chat board interesting and exciting. I must be a god. Yes, I AM a god." And this is the thanks I get in return? Well you can all go eat shit for all I care. Us gods don't need this kind of antagonization.
i am just better than you you ass faggot.

For me it just depends on how much free time I have...I suppose it always has. I don't have the option of playing online at the office anymore and outside of work I've found myself spending more time with my bf, friends, and family rather than ef.

Top Bottom