Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buying bike (cruiser). opinion wanted...

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
It's between a Honda Magna 750, a Shadow Spirit 750, or a Kawasaki 800 Classic. Anyone know about bikes or could give their two cents?

I am a sportbike rider so I know very little about cruisers.

Ive heard good things about the shadow and magna.

However I would buy a Yamaha Warrior.

Its one of the badest cruisers out.

Hansel..Have ya thought about a "Roadstar" or "Vstar" by Yamaha? That's my "Roadstar 1600" In my Avatar. Awesome Metric bikes and not to expensive.

Santa Cruz Bullit

I'm a sportbike rider as well (R6), so my knowledge of cruisers is limited. I have heard about the first two, and they are seen as good beginner bikes.

Don't buy some big bike with a huge engine as your beginner bike, unless your ego depends on the number of CC's you sit over or you are using the bike to pose next to, instead of riding it. Buying a bike is not the same as buying a car. With bikes, you need to learn to crawl before you walk, so to say. Regardless, even the "slow" bikes will beat most any car out there off the line.

Here are some links for ya;
www.beginnerbikes.com
sportbikes.net
cycleforums.com

-wit

curling said:
Heck with those rice burners buy a chopper if you want to live life to the fullest.

If you do buy one, do you have to call it a chopper or could you just say motorcycle? My friends would get annoyed and kick my ass if I was always, chopper this, chopper that.

Dougly said:

If you do buy one, do you have to call it a chopper or could you just say motorcycle? My friends would get annoyed and kick my ass if I was always, chopper this, chopper that.

Jealous?

Top Bottom