Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Sherrif or Police officers here? need help

milo hobgoblin

My ex-gf is dating a guy and Im dying to see what he looks like. She says he is a Sherrif in San Diego and he is 42. I know his name... is there someplace that has a picutre of police officers so I can see what he looks like.

Check his departments website

At first I thought you were inquiring about how to use authority in the wrong way and hide behind a badge.

websites won't show pics or names usually. Now maybe if you know someone working or has access to the driver's license office or a Federal agency then this might be possible.

LOL damn

its not that at all.

she slipped and told me that he works out at my gym occasionally and I just wanted to know what he looks like.

my god cant a guy be curious. If you had a serious relationshp with a girl wouldnt you be?

and she lives right around the corner from me and we still sleep together, I dont need to stalk her. She is still fucking me!

(no I dont want to tell the guy)

So, let me run this by you to make sure I get it straight..

*EX Girlfriend term was used
*She is Dating someone else that is 42
*I'm Assuming you are under 40 as you are acting like it..
*You are still sleeping with her regularly
*You have an easy opportunity to meet him at the Gym

gawd no

I dont want to meet him. I just want to see what he looks like.

thats it. plain and simple. and we only sleep together because the sex is so good ( I guess he isnt that great from what she tells me.)

Top Bottom