Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

YES, unlike mesotherapy, has considerable science to back it up. Is significantly cheaper and does not require injections.

as to the specific question, YES can be used in the way that Mesotherapy is touted. It is a topical with local effects. With respect to cellulite it can make a significant impact, though it can only minimally restore cell wall integrity- it will reduce fat and thus the appearance of cellulite. IMHO for those with severe cellulite, in addition to yohimburn ES they should be, under the guidance of a physician using at the minimum estrogen suppression therapy (aromatase inhibitors) and possibly some androgen supplementation.

*Bunny* said:
I put some progress pics in my sig so people can see the results I have been getting from Yohimburn ES, specifically on my butt and abs...

(of course the most credit is due to Shadow as well)

I didn't know you can rub it on your abs. I had some estrogen issues in the past. Besides issues with my abs, I have a fat pocket on each hip. No matter what I do, they won't go down. They are like love handles, but on my hips. My inner thighs are slowly going down, but they could use some help. Does this product come with instructions? Will be ordering soon.

nycgirl said:
I didn't know you can rub it on your abs. I had some estrogen issues in the past. Besides issues with my abs, I have a fat pocket on each hip. No matter what I do, they won't go down. They are like love handles, but on my hips. My inner thighs are slowly going down, but they could use some help. Does this product come with instructions? Will be ordering soon.
There are comprehensive instructions at yohimburn.com.
But basically you'll wash the area, put on the YES where you have the "estrogenic fat*" and train 30 minutes later. Yes it will help you tremendously if you're dieting and particularly if you're doing cardio.

*I call it estrogenic fat even though technically there is no such thing. It's where the A2 Receptors store fat. A2's are estrogen related.

Question about using Preperation H & Yohimburn at the same time on the waist area & wrapping it all in neoprene while doing cardio, training or even sleeping in it. Aside from the wonderful prep H smell, the purpose of the prep H is to tighten skin while losing bodyfat. I'm guessing not a problem, but just wondering if Ulter or macro have any comments using big scientific words on this?

but just wondering if Ulter or macro have any comments using big scientific words on this?

NP Dats OK to do. I dunno if you need to go dar doe. I know some peeps dat did it but didn't see much good.

Sassy69 said:
Question about using Preperation H & Yohimburn at the same time on the waist area & wrapping it all in neoprene while doing cardio, training or even sleeping in it. Aside from the wonderful prep H smell, the purpose of the prep H is to tighten skin while losing bodyfat. I'm guessing not a problem, but just wondering if Ulter or macro have any comments using big scientific words on this?

Thiomucase and asran wrap does pretty good for temp wringing out some h20

The topical diuretics that are in Yohimburn ES are taking out most of the water that Prep H would take out. T-case is used with some success as The Shadow posted.

I used that in the past -- forgot what you call the stuff. Thx for reminding me.

Damn Ulter, I need a dictionary to understand whatchu talkin' bout.

Top Bottom