Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

StellarTiggy said:
Yes. They were shown to be normal. I didn't believe that then and don't believe it now.

the problem with this kind of test is that it just momentary glimpse into a system that can wildly fluctuate. blood samples should be taken at least 4 times with three of those being beginning middle and end of menstrual cycle. Ideally sampling would be more extensive than that.

macrophage69alpha said:
ES is superior. some people prefer the DF because it has a lower systemic stimulant effect.
I put some progress pics in my sig so people can see the results I have been getting from Yohimburn ES, specifically on my butt and abs...

(of course the most credit is due to Shadow as well)

*Bunny* said:
I put some progress pics in my sig so people can see the results I have been getting from Yohimburn ES, specifically on my butt and abs...

To avoid any misconceptions, I forgot to add (oopsie :D), these great results stem from a healthy diet as well as following Shadow's workouts... IMO there is no such this as a magic pill or lotion...

*Bunny* said:

I just re-read this and realized I was misleading.

During this time following Shadow's Project, I have NEVER used the yohimburn ES on my ass.... EVER.

The "butt" pics were specifically mentioned to exhibit the progress pertaining to my thighs (in my folders I have labeled as 'Butt'.... )

However, I'm SURE if I used Yohimburn ES on my hiney, it would be completely GONE... (and I'm sure Shadow can attest to advising NOT to put it there for that specific reason :))

I noticed somewhere in this post that someone asked about using YES like mesotherapy....couldn't find answer - anyone know if this worked or not?
Thanks

Top Bottom