Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WIn A free Universal Tablet PC with Wi-Fi Featuring Android operating system now!!!!!

needtogetaas

This prize will be given out this month...

Maylong M-250 7" Universal Tablet PC with Wi-Fi Featuring Android 2.2 Operating System

6f9n2p.jpg

Yes my friends As always Needtogetaas is giving back to the Elitefitness.com community like I have always done for years now.
How am I doing it again this time? Its easy guys I am going to give you all a chance to win this sweat little poppy this month and all you need to do is buy the products you already need anyway.

As steroids users everyone has rates they are doing chemical research on. We are a group of dudes who love to research. So we all need Ai's , Nolvadex, clomid, Aromasin Letro, Peptides, Prama(cabralone/bromo), and many other research chems right?? Of course we do. I know all of you use them because if you are not using them then there is something wrong with ya and you are not doing things right...

So This month Order all the products you need from Welcome to ChemicalNeed.com and every order you make places you into the pool to win a Awesome Universal Tablet PC with Wi-Fi Featuring Android operating system!!

Guys I got my self one a week ago and I loved this thing so much I went and bought one for each of my wife and kids. Love love love it.. I Have it set to the back end of my N2BM store so I can look up customers orders the second they call without having to disrupt what I am doing on my computer. Then When I need to head out to the bank, eat, gym, what anywhere I go I can gram my tablet and take my work with me.. These tablets are way better then working on a tiny cell phone screen. YOU WANT THIS TABLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many people can win??? How will winners be picked?

Here is where it gets interesting my friends. And here is where you the members of elite can help me and all the other members of the site win a Universal Tablet PC . If we all pitch in and promote the contest as well as the site then I may 50 of these bad boys. Here is how it will work..

1. To entire all you have to do is place a order at chemicalneed.com and yes even a single bottle of bac water or our awesome injectable b-12 will get you entered into the contest. However keep in mind the more you and everyone else spends the more your chances of winning one increases!!

Ok all orders are given a order number. Right now the orders are sitting at a set number and all orders have a 3 digit ending that is generated by the site at random. I am going to pick 10 random 3 digit numbers right now and write them down in order from 1 to 10. I have written the numbers down and who evers orders has these numbers will win.

NOW!!!!! So that you all know for a fact I am going to give out Tablets. If No ones numbers match the numbers I have given out. Then the winners will go in order from the person who placed the largest order and the next tablet to the next largest order so on and so forth down the line.. So of course you know the larger the order you place the larger your chances of winning. BUT THATS NOT ALL.

Right now now matter how Best of Bodybuilding Web SitesThe Best Bodybuilding Web Sites on the Net sales are for the month I am going to give away 1 tablet to some one. No matter what!!!!!!

Now for every 10000.00 dollar mile marker we hit I will promise everyone I will commit to giving away 3 more Tablets to the members of elitefitness.com who have ordered from chemicalneed.com

The main contest thread for this event will be held right here on the steroid forum http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ring-android-operating-system-now-788033.html .I will make a copy of this thread all over the site. However Right here in the anabolic steroid forum in this threas is where I will update the members every time we have reached the dollar marker and announce to everyone the chance to win 3 more tablets has been added to the pool of Tablets I will be giving out...

This is one hell of a way for all of us to have some fun together, support the site and each other, support the sponsors, and for everyone to win something awesome!!! So lets all do everything we can to get everyone we know involved in this contest... So that we can give out hundreds of these bad boys and the elitefitness members can show them off to everyone else. Big time bragging rights here!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil:

Top Bottom