Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What supps should I take?

Thadon

I'm 16, 165lbs, 5'11".

I've been lifting for a while, but i've taken a break but I'm gonna start lifting again soon.

What supps should I take? Just protein to start off with, right?

Then in a few months, should I add anything? If so, what?

Thanks

When I do start taking supps other than protein, where is a place that sells them pretty cheap? I dont want to spend a lot.

At the grocery store......chicken, lean meat, tuna, brown rice, and oatmeal.

Only use protein supps if you need too IMO. But www.dpsnutrition.com has good prices on supps.

At your age you really don't need anything but food for bulking, and maybe some glutamine for cutting. Also a multivitamin.

Agreed - a multi vitamin, protein and maybe a weight gainer is all you need to statr off with. In 6 months to 1 year you may consider dessicated liver tabs and creatine. At you age take advantage of all that natural GH/test/ etc. You can learn how to peak your own anabolic hormone levels 100% naturally thru proper nutrition/timing/exercise principles!

Diet is the best supp. Eat good.

Protein is the next most important supp IMO. You can't grow if you don't feed the muscles.

Everything after protein is optional if you have the money. There are a ton of on-line stores to purchase your supp needs. Check some out then call them and see what type of deal you can work w/ them. Such as free shipping or free supps w/ your order.

Whey protein and flax oil. Mixing in 2 scoops of protein for every one scoop of flax oil works very well.

In no particular order:

1. Flax oil

2. Protein powder if you're not getting enough from food.

3. Post workout drink, predigested whey or whey isolate (40g) mixed with 80g dextrose. You can find both cheap on the net, I also add 5g BCAA's and 5g Glutamine.

4. A good multi dose multivitamin and antioxidant.

Finally, make sure you keep a diet and exercise log.

RGC3 said:
Diet is the best supp. Eat good.

Protein is the next most important supp IMO. You can't grow if you don't feed the muscles.

I think you're right, Diet is #1 in this game. But IMO protein you should get as much as you can through diet, if you have problems you can sneak a shake here and there, but I wouldn't incorporate it into a big portion of your diet.

Top Bottom