Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VitaminWorld.com 30% OFF Everything!! 5/7 & 5/8.

www.nutritionmegastore.com is fuckin cheap,i thought dps was cheap,but depending on what u are purchasing this site may be cheaper, for example adipokinetix only 17.99, optimum whey 5lb 23.00, big whey 5lb 21.99, fuzu 20.99 ,also free shipping on all purchases over 100 if u live in the us

VW Whey

Enock,

I've tried the vanilla whey and personally think it's pretty good. It tastes a lot like Cytodyne's Methoxy-Pro.

I got the chocolate.

Taste standpoint

Value Whey Chocolate VS Just Whey Chocolate or Vanilla
Taste test were as eating them dry just powder in a bowl eating it with a spoon.

Value whey:
Taste decent, but has a cardboard aftertaste.

Just Whey Chocolate:
Very good this shit is candy

Just Whey Vanilla:
Also very good, not quite as good as Chocolate but still much better than value whey

Calorie/protein ratio
Value Whey: 110/20
Just Whey (both flavs): 110/23

Price comparison
Value whey
5 IBS $21
Just Whey
2.2IBS $20

Notes:
If I could afford it I would always buy Just Whey it taste quite a bit better and has a higher concentration of protein. The price of normal value whey is $30 but it was on sale. I believe the sale comes with relative frequency. Just whey has 14% more protein per serving While as buying 1 value whey versus 2 smaller Just whey containers gives 12% more protein. Overall if you ate 1 container of value whey versus 2 containers of Just whey, you would have consumed 2% more protein and 28% more junk. at a cost difference of 48% more for the just whey if value is on sale or 25% more if its not on sale.

If just whey isn't on sale I may treat myself to getting the Justwhey protein powder however with the sale on the shit is just too cheap to resist.

Top Bottom