Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperStimulant™ the results are here~

Re: Tired of Short Lasting COFFEE? Or 3$ Energy Drinks? ~~ Try SuperStimulant ™

New feedback! :)

Read this Customers Feelings:)

RATTLEHEAD said:
I have to say, the superstimulant was the best energy product I've ever tried. Infinitely better. I was in a phenomenal mood all day, and sat through 2 hour meetings without yawning once. haha. I literally had to make myself eat things throughout the day because i never got hungry. In a sense, it felt like A*******es(edit drug name). Personally, I think this is an important product. I'm truly impressed. I sincerely mean what I'm saying about SuperStim. Thanks again for everything.

Re: Tired of Short Lasting COFFEE? Or 3$ Energy Drinks? ~~ Try SuperStimulant ™

New customer feedback at another board:artist:

Holy crap, I took 3 Superstimulant this morning preworkout and I had a major pump I couldn't even take off my shirt. I felt extremely focused without any jitters. I am usually not a big fan of stims because either they don't do anything for me or the effects go away after a few days.
I will keep you all posted on how this works out for me. I will be taking Pump3d tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

Re: SuperStimulant™

I have been a fan of all of omega's products so of course I wanted to try out his newest creations. Today I tested out the final product of SuperStimulant. I took 2 1/2 pills and waited for it to kick in so I could hit the gym. I started feeling good after 40 mins of taking it. I made it to the gym about 1 hour after taking it and was feeling amazing. I had only worked out once after taking a week break from the gym. Yesterday I tried working out and just wasn't "feeling it". Today I had so much energy and strength in me it was like I never missed a day in the gym. I don't usually do much cardio besides warming up before lifting. I had so much energy that I had to get out of me that I did 20 mins of cardio after my lifting. Now I am home still with all this energy. I think I could clean my whole house now. This stuff is great!! If you have a lot to get done and really need a boost.. this is your product!! I am in love!! :heart:

I have been a fan of all of omega's products so of course I wanted to try out his newest creations. Today I tested out the final product of SuperStimulant. I took 2 1/2 pills and waited for it to kick in so I could hit the gym. I started feeling good after 40 mins of taking it. I made it to the gym about 1 hour after taking it and was feeling amazing. I had only worked out once after taking a week break from the gym. Yesterday I tried working out and just wasn't "feeling it". Today I had so much energy and strength in me it was like I never missed a day in the gym. I don't usually do much cardio besides warming up before lifting. I had so much energy that I had to get out of me that I did 20 mins of cardio after my lifting. Now I am home still with all this energy. I think I could clean my whole house now. This stuff is great!! If you have a lot to get done and really need a boost.. this is your product!! I am in love!! :heart:

I agree ! It really gets you moving, I soaped and washed my hands in 3 seconds.
Another Winner from Omega

more feedback I share this since the items are so new;

from another board no affiliation.

To be completely honest, I got the superstimulant last week and it was literally the only focus/energy supplement i've ever taken that worked. it felt like and anti depressant minus the spaced out feeling. I can't believe how good of a mood I was in either. It was nuts. That stuff can probably replace prozac. I have never been so impressed with a supplement before. I am no rep for this company, and I have nothing to do with this company. I've just been a loyal lipoflame customer for a few years. i'm telling you, superstim is the real deal

and:)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...omegas-superstimulant-701827.html#post9406297

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/omegas-superstimulant-review-701805.html

3 caps of this stuff today and I had a whole new DJ Mix CD recorded by lunch time lol

-Legacy

Top Bottom