Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spring break supp

rguss

I am 19 years old, weigh 165 lbs and I am 5'9. I have been working out steadily for about three years. I have roughly 8% body fat and I have decent size and am very cut. I am going on a spring break trip to mexico with a bunch of other colleges. It is going to be very competitive with people taking prohormones and testosterone boosters. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good supplement I could take that might not necessarily be as extreme as those. I am looking to gain size but to continue to have a great amount of definition. My diet is perfect and I train very hard..Any advice so I could get that extra edge would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Do you take solid protein and preworkout?

At your age I would get n2kts and some whey protein.

Just diet and train hard. Your much smarter for staying clean until your in mid 20s

-Hoss

personally id say maybe some creatine and a nitric oxide booster,a good protien shake and that should make your muscles look full and pumped and add a few quality pounds!

ON 100% whey morning and post workout, gear, ON Casin for night, lots and lots of clean food, hard training with routines switching about every month

FOOD!!

at your age if you understand how to eat correctly it can make the biggest difference of all. and this is coming from a NTBM rep, i could easily tell you buy this supplement or whatever. but I would rather see you invest money in real food. food is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body. and i'm not talking about burgers and hot dogs. i'm talking about real food.

once you get that taken care of then I would be happy to recommend a supplement like powerchews which would be perfect for a young dude on the go.

I take in about 200-225 grams of protein each day. I drink shakes regularly and I only eat healthy food.. my diet is perfect and has been for over a year. I'm looking for a preworkout supplement to help me get significant size within the next two months but to also keep my definition.

Top Bottom