Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skeletal-balm.....My experience

miplank

MVP
EF VIP
I just recently got some of this stuff, and I have to say it's pretty damn good shit. Took me a while to use it because I didn't have any aches or pains. Well, the other day my wrist was hurting so I put some on as per the directions on the bottle.

My first thought was, damn this stuff smells pretty good. I wouldn't say it was immediate, but very quickly I noticed some relief and within a few hours the pain was gone.

Fast forward a couple days and I over hear my Mother saying her elbow had been really bothering her. So I tell her I have some stuff that'll work for that. I drive home really quick and grab the bottle and bring it back. She puts some on, and I leave.

I talked to her last night and she said her elbow hadn't been bothering her and she really liked the stuff. Needless to say, now I have to get another bottle cuz my mom liked that one so much I just let her keep it. :)

Props needto!

this might be my next investment due to me breaking my qrist in 4 places when i was younger and dislocating my shoulder in highschool on the same arm.... hmmm good investment i'd say

I just recently got some of this stuff, and I have to say it's pretty damn good shit. Took me a while to use it because I didn't have any aches or pains. Well, the other day my wrist was hurting so I put some on as per the directions on the bottle.

My first thought was, damn this stuff smells pretty good. I wouldn't say it was immediate, but very quickly I noticed some relief and within a few hours the pain was gone.

Fast forward a couple days and I over hear my Mother saying her elbow had been really bothering her. So I tell her I have some stuff that'll work for that. I drive home really quick and grab the bottle and bring it back. She puts some on, and I leave.

I talked to her last night and she said her elbow hadn't been bothering her and she really liked the stuff. Needless to say, now I have to get another bottle cuz my mom liked that one so much I just let her keep it. :)

Props needto!

^^^ this was exactly what i said in my review of it in my cycle journal

Skeletal Balm is legit and I highly recommend it for everyone with aches and pain

I hope it works,I have some on the way, I hurt the area bet my thumb and 1st finger 2 yrs ago lifting in the gym,it really bothers me when i'm on stage playing guitar,i'm currently using stopain,and the members hate to smell that stuff,so i am really anticipating using this.

RADAR

I hope it works,I have some on the way, I hurt the area bet my thumb and 1st finger 2 yrs ago lifting in the gym,it really bothers me when i'm on stage playing guitar,i'm currently using stopain,and the members hate to smell that stuff,so i am really anticipating using this.

RADAR

It has a nice peppermint smell to it in my opinion. Hopefully it will work on your hand as well as it has on my lower back and calve.

By the way, I can make my Gibson Les Paul Custom (sun burst edition) talk to ya! haha

RADAR

That is one of the main perks about this product. No nasty ben-gay type smell to it.

I have used it and stand by it.

It has a nice peppermint smell to it in my opinion. Hopefully it will work on your hand as well as it has on my lower back and calve.

By the way, I can make my Gibson Les Paul Custom (sun burst edition) talk to ya! haha

What a coincidence I have a Custom Left handed Gibson Les Paul (gold Flake)with Dean Markley Strings and since i'm lead guitarist you can bet mine will talk to you also. :)

BTW-Peavy Amps rule.

RADAR

Top Bottom