Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning a new cycle with BEAST/KATANA kickstart!

What's your diet like? How many calories are you taking in?
I'm going to start a Deiselbolan/Katanadrol stack in about two weeks but I can only manage to get in 1900 calories per day (today I did 2100), it's just so hard to get in quality calories.

Sure I could have three or four tables spoons of Nutella (1 table spoon is 80 calories) but I don't think Nutella puts on mass.

My diet goes like this.

6:00 AM: 1/2 cup quaker instant oats, 2 scoops whey chocolate protein powder with water
8:45 AM: 1/2 cup quaker instant oats, 1 scoop whey chocolate protein powder with water, omellete of 6 egg whites and 1 yolk
12:00 PM: 2 grilled chicken breasts, 1 sweet potato
3:00 PM: 2 grilled chicken breasts, 1 sweet potato
6:00 PM: 1-2 large grilled chicken breasts OR large piece of Salmon, 1 sweet potato OR 1 serving brown rice, steamed brocolli/veggies (NOTE: sometimes this meal can vary. Like tonight, I will be taking my girl out to dinner at a steak house. I'll have the leanest steak on the menu and pray there is a complex carb. But I wouldn't stray from this meal except for the fact that I'm stuck with her haha)
8:30/9:00 PM: Post-workout meal. Shake made in blender consisting of 2 scoops chocolate whey protein, 1/2 cup quaker instant oats, 1 banana, skim milk
11:00 PM: Shake consisting of 2 scoop whey/casein protein. I try to make this one in water as well but I hate shakes made with water.

That's my diet. It's a bit more calories than what I used when I got cut over the spring. But I'm not really looking to lose much bodyfat. I want quality muscle while staying lean.

And some good news is that I weighed myself today and the scale was up 1 full pound :evil:

Needto, maybe you should move this to the Bodybuilding Journal forum? I continue to log my progress all throughout the whole cycle and I will only be using Beast/Katana for the first 4 weeks. I also now have access to some good Tren Ace and I am tempted as hell at trying this stuff out, so it may be better to move this thread to there...or I can start a new thread.

Thanks

My diet goes like this.

6:00 AM: 1/2 cup quaker instant oats, 2 scoops whey chocolate protein powder with water
8:45 AM: 1/2 cup quaker instant oats, 1 scoop whey chocolate protein powder with water, omellete of 6 egg whites and 1 yolk
12:00 PM: 2 grilled chicken breasts, 1 sweet potato
3:00 PM: 2 grilled chicken breasts, 1 sweet potato
6:00 PM: 1-2 large grilled chicken breasts OR large piece of Salmon, 1 sweet potato OR 1 serving brown rice, steamed brocolli/veggies (NOTE: sometimes this meal can vary. Like tonight, I will be taking my girl out to dinner at a steak house. I'll have the leanest steak on the menu and pray there is a complex carb. But I wouldn't stray from this meal except for the fact that I'm stuck with her haha)
8:30/9:00 PM: Post-workout meal. Shake made in blender consisting of 2 scoops chocolate whey protein, 1/2 cup quaker instant oats, 1 banana, skim milk
11:00 PM: Shake consisting of 2 scoop whey/casein protein. I try to make this one in water as well but I hate shakes made with water.

That's my diet. It's a bit more calories than what I used when I got cut over the spring. But I'm not really looking to lose much bodyfat. I want quality muscle while staying lean.

And some good news is that I weighed myself today and the scale was up 1 full pound :evil:

I will be following a very similar diet when I do my beast/katana in about 5 more weeks. Did Diesel/Tren and went from 210 to 232, now I'd like to cut probably to 205 but maintain as much lean mass as I can. At 205 I'm guessing I'd be around 5-7% bodyfat.

Looks really good bro

I will be following a very similar diet when I do my beast/katana in about 5 more weeks. Did Diesel/Tren and went from 210 to 232, now I'd like to cut probably to 205 but maintain as much lean mass as I can. At 205 I'm guessing I'd be around 5-7% bodyfat.

Looks really good bro

Thanks man. Over the spring time I was around 198lbs at under 8% bodyfat. Now I am at like 200lbs at 10% bodyfat. I realized that during PCT I shouldn't have been running so much ECA. I think that made me lose some muscle mass. I also did a bad PCT and yeah, I was pretty upset. But I seem to be growing back to my old size quickly so hopefully by the end of the cycle, I can be a bodyfat % or 2 lower and heavier than I was on my last cycle. And if my bodyfat stays the same, I have no problem with that really. I haven't even gone to the beach once this whole summer! So all that hard work and muscle mass sacrifice for what? As long as I am around 10% bodyfat, my arms look shredded, striated, and vascular and that is really all that matters. I still have abs and it's enough for the ladies at this point. I am getting clenbuterol soon and I may be tempted to just drop some quick fat. We'll see how I progress these next few weeks. And I have access to Trenbolone now and some insulin pins so....man all these options are killing me! :confused:...:)...:evil:...:chomp:

Again, Needto if you want to move this to the log section go ahead man.

So today I woke up at 1/2 lb lighter. Looking at the scale I was kind of like "what the hell!?" then I looked in the mirror and noticed my abs were completely different! They were popping out and on my side profile, my mid section had the ripples of abdominal muscles. The "6-pack" is much more defined and pronounced this morning than yesterday. Within 1 day I somehow look much more ripped, almost like I lost a bodyfat %. I attribute this to maybe some water weight reduction thanks to the Beastdrol. My legs look more defined too. My upper body is filling in nicely. Shoulders, back, and chest are tight in my shirt and my arms have grown and look pumped all day long.

I feel very good still. I have energy all day long, but when it starts to get around 10pm, I want to just pass right out. Everything is going perfect.

One observation is that last night my nipples looked overly big. They are not itchy and I don't notice any lumps, they just looked big. This morning, they were small and normal looking.

After reading this I am soooooooooo friggen pumped to do the shredder stack! You stated in a earlier post to not run clen with beast? I'm planning on doing a T3/Clen cycle with the shredder stack but am thinking maybe not. What's your take?

After reading this I am soooooooooo friggen pumped to do the shredder stack! You stated in a earlier post to not run clen with beast? I'm planning on doing a T3/Clen cycle with the shredder stack but am thinking maybe not. What's your take?

The reason I say to be careful with Clen along with Beastdrol is because of blood pressure. When you workout hard on beastdrol, your heart will be pounding. The pumps are very intense and the extra blood pressure is definitely felt. Clenuterol also raises blood pressure so combining these two compounds may be too much. I am personally going to wait until I get off of the shredder stack before I run clen. Once I am off and just on the injectibles, I'll throw clen in to drop some BF. For now, I don't want to risk a heart attack though. Everybody is different and your tolerance may be better.

Top Bottom