Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning a new cycle with BEAST/KATANA kickstart!

You can get it from a store I think. Conan, I've been using GABA and it's helped out tremendously. Plus it increases GH production if you take it at night right before bed!

Thanks for the suggestions dudes. I bought a bottle and will use it tonight. Last night was kind of rough. I kept tossing and turning. I got very sweaty and I made the bed very hot. I had to roll to the other side of the bed where it was much cooler lol.

At night, I weighed in at 216.6lbs

I was telling my friend/trainer about my weight and he made me realize that within a year, I put on 40lbs of muscle mass. I could not be happier with how everything has gone so far.

I ramped my clen up to 220mcg by the end of the 2nd week and I am taking 2 weeks off of that with 4 doses of ECA split throughout the day (per dose: E 25mg, C 200mg, A 81mg). I wore a beater to the gym last night and everybody commented on how within a week I got bigger but also more cut and defined.

I started using Creatine Monohydrate as well starting with last week.

Yeah, the tossing and turning has finally subsided for me. I'm glad to hear the gains are comin nice and steady mate! Keep up the good work Homey!

Top Bottom